Nike Lebron 9 Retro

Same. Got a Nike store here in town that I’ll be by a little later. If I catch a size 12 I’ll pick up a pair or two and retail em off to y’all on here. Seems like that’s the main size ppl lookin for.
Yes if you get an extra lmk

Just seen a reply that someone on twitter canceled their 12 because they ain’t want them…. WHY DID YOU TRY THEN

9C163913-748E-4685-B5F1-0B219DD85279.png

lmfaooooooooo stock x has to be buying pairs.

How they jump from 321 to 385 :lol: in a matter of minutes

I swear Stockx just makes up data. I was looking to sell my Mochas, and I saw this for pairs sold...Just look at the jumps. How does it jump from $620 to $750? I know for a fact there were a ton of pairs under $700, so where are all these +$700 sales coming from? It's like that for everything on Stockx, they are whack.

Screen Shot 2022-02-18 at 9.39.56 AM.png

:rofl: my parents want me to move to utah so we can all be closer :rofl:

that looks like a hard no
utah isn't bad. i liked it so much that i moved back. (i'm from socal, and have lived in portland and phoenix). for sneakers though, you have to rely on the FB groups unfortunately.

we get the all-star next year. if anyone is planning on coming here to come up like chicago a few years back, it's gonna be awfully difficult. we have the factory stores, footlocker, or fice. the availability just isn't here.|l

Nike heard all them jokey jokes about lebrons being bricks and decided to restore that feeling

people in sneakers gotta be careful what they wish for

I swear Stockx just makes up data. I was looking to sell my Mochas, and I saw this for pairs sold...Just look at the jumps. How does it jump from $620 to $750? I know for a fact there were a ton of pairs under $700, so where are all these +$700 sales coming from? It's like that for everything on Stockx, they are

Of course they manipulate prices. I mean it’s not against the law. So if it’s in their benefit the will.

Back
Top Bottom