Nike Lebron 9 Retro

Still can’t believe i own these. I was 17 when the originally drop and in highschool. Feels ****ing good man.
A9E26763-9CB9-46BB-A483-3182F0A9E993.jpeg

652FA892-C88D-476E-B958-DB83E494CE64.jpeg
Clean, too clean

You go TTS?

I'd take chinas, cannons, or summit lake hornets.

Don't want elites cause nike gunna ask for $400 for them.

some lows will be in the mix as well. Palmers have already been said. those reverse Palmers would of been nice.

Only low I'd be interested in would be the Summit Lakes on disco of course. I got sprites for like $120. I'll take those at the same rate.

Got my OG summit lakes in pristine condition, so a retro would mean I can rock my OGs more. Hoping that’s the case…
I really loved my Summit 9s.
The Christmas 9s were beautiful as well TBH. Those crystal snowflake soles were as iconic as the ice Jordan soles IMO.
Incredibly beautiful shoes in person that I honestly felt bad for wearing.

Unlikely I think that they'd retro a Christmas pair, though.

In the words of Kyrie Irving, "It's a personal issue." Buy the shoes if you want them now. Or wait and hope the price goes down.

I'm not sure why we have to debate it. I bought the SB 8s when the price was higher. I don't regret it. Good for those who caught a restock or got it for a lower price.

Need those big bangs man, love my wtt and SB8s. For me Lebron retros hit different lol
So I had the OG South Beaches and Galaxy. I sold both along with a bunch of other kicks to either pay my wedding or for down payment for my first house (don’t remember) way back when. Getting em both now down the road, bro these babies ain’t leaving my side. Been collecting since 99/00 and those times (couple years around the SB8 and Galaxy 9, damn even when they unveiled the Masterpiece Kobes) seemed like the peak of the sneaker game, at least during my time. Waiting for the reveal of the Allstar sneakers, the Xmas sneakers, the Easter sneakers… but when I saw the 3 galaxy pairs, I was like “ohhhh… Nike on somethin now”

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom