Nike LeBron IV Retro

Hope we get these two. That home colorway was a dope PE.

IMG_0800.jpeg
IMG_0802.jpeg
IMG_0801.jpeg

Had the all black 6's so I can attest the zoom was comfortable. They never did it for me, but they had a lot of hype with the local limited releases. They can keep them.

IMO white based was a bad idea for the 4's

and a lot of those 4's are going to brick hard like the Lebronald Palmers because they aren't wearable and should have remained PE's for that time frame. I'm not paying $250 or $300 that I can't wear like a fruity pebble. I have too many kicks for that kind of nostalgia factor. Especially when they're still releasing sneakers he's playing in.

Tbh, I think the Lebron line suffers because the line came in an era after retro and retro+ ideas and collabs. So watching the line grow in real time while working at a shoe store made it underwhelming. They made so many colors of each of the numbered models in addition to unreleased PEs he wore. Then on top of that, they made the Zoom Soldiers that Lebron wore in the playoffs (which some say were more comfortable than the numbered model of that year). I think if they took the "less is more" approach to this line, it would be more popular, but it's a niche line. Way more misses than hits in this line IMO. KD's line also suffered from this. Both of their lines have a lot of forgettable shoes.

I think they suffer most from the players not wearing what the consumer can buy. Most of the Jordans were made iconic by association to the moments on the court, some even garnering their nickname from it, i.e. flu games and last shots for example.

Had the all black 6's so I can attest the zoom was comfortable. They never did it for me, but they had a lot of hype with the local limited releases. They can keep them.

IMO white based was a bad idea for the 4's

and a lot of those 4's are going to brick hard like the Lebronald Palmers because they aren't wearable and should have remained PE's for that time frame. I'm not paying $250 or $300 that I can't wear like a fruity pebble. I have too many kicks for that kind of nostalgia factor. Especially when they're still releasing sneakers he's playing in.
I'm sick to my stomach I paid full retail for the Palmers here in Oz. Never again on any Lebron. We just get so few places that get Lebron retros so they tend to sell out but man, I was seeing how much Cannon 9s are selling for on ebay cause I'm gonna sell my pair, and I saw DS Palmers ending for $30-$50 no joke.

Worse LeBron’s

5(I had the black/red pair, you really couldn’t wear those casually)
11’s(comfortable, but the design did t really age well)
12’s(Terrible colors and it’s a bland design)
13’s(horrible, didn’t even bother buying)
14’s(trash)
15(I only liked the black/gold color, but the design isn’t all that great)
16’s(trash)
19’s(design was a bit much and overly engineered. Just got rid of the black/red color recently. Only wore them 4 times)

The lebron 11 wasn’t bad (better than the 10 imo) but more of a Soldier/team lebron shoe.

But yeah these are the worst 2 lebron sigs imo.

6 & 14 barf. I hope Nike never retros these. Never.

IMG_3201.jpeg

IMG_3199.jpeg

The XI was a dope silhouette. The fit was absolutely trash and most couldn't comfortably wear em. The Kings Pride CW is one of the best in the Lebron line imho.
I think that’s probably why I put them on the list. The fit is kind of odd

I’d rock some of those on some laid back cool tee and sweats type **** lol. If you can rock Uptown’s you can rock those same as the Foams and the IV’s

Will be fascinating to see if they ever are able to make Bron Retros “hot”

Back
Top Bottom