Nike LeBron IV Retro

LBJ 4's are esthetically probably the best looking Brons. Had the All-stars , East Coast and all-whites.But Jesus Christ are they heavy and not casual friendly at all. I can only see myself wearing them with shorts and shorts only nowadays compared to when they first released and I rocked baggy clothing.

LBJ 4's are esthetically probably the best looking Brons. Had the All-stars , East Coast and all-whites.But Jesus Christ are they heavy and not casual friendly at all. I can only see myself wearing them with shorts and shorts only nowadays compared to when they first released and I rocked baggy clothing.
Comfortable shoe too, but are extremely heavy. I had the black/white/red pair(First GR release) and the all black pair.

Im Mad I had the fair fax pe back in college (was coo w a fair fax alum) but sold them… money was tight lol

I wonder if we'll get a color similar to that Zoom Generation XX that just posted for these.. I hope they give these the 8 treatment of retros since Foamposite isn't the cheapest to produce..

Best with shorts and ball gear only. Absolutely terrible with any type of pants (baggy, regular, slim).

Hopefully they can reissue some NON white based colourways at they do yellow.

OD Tanks.. had the Black pair up until like 3 years ago. Had the OG colorway but they never quite looked right with pants :lol:

I remember thinking man these are too damn heavy then within a few weeks I couldn’t take em off 😂

What was the materials they used for that insole?!

Someone remind me how the 4s fit. I had 5 or 6 pairs but for the life of me can’t remember.

I’m in.

Kind of want a shoe like this on my rotation plus I doubt they retro the Triple Black CW.

As far as sizing, can I go TTS and be good?

Pic of some of my IVs. Had the Superman 3 long before they released the gr ones and the pe 3 are way more cushioned.
06ADC575-F5E5-407C-AD2A-16C66A3C3B5E.jpeg

Been wearing my west coast 4s this week. Love these. Sadly one of the straps across the midfoot started tearing, but you know what? idc. Still gonna rock if it pops. Surprised there is no separation with these. The birthdays on the other hand....not so much. Kinda hope for a retro of that cw, but I'm not kidding myself, it won't be the same. Gonna try and reglue the OGs again, this time, more carefully lol.

I just want 4s in general , I had the all blacks originally but I was to young to buy my own.. these and the 6s are the only thing left I need to fill out my collection

Totally agree!

Back
Top Bottom