Nike LeBron IV Retro

I had a feeling the Eggplant was going to resemble the Foamposite version.

They would have been better if the finished product had a shade of purple similar to the Lakers' team color instead. They also would have been nice if they had small touches of yellow on them. They should have been a Lakers-themed signature shoe instead of just a basic black and purple shoe.

But I may lean towards getting them when they release to wear with Lakers apparel.

If I didn't have eggplants foams I would be all over those lebron eggplants lol
1710974434113.gif

🤣

Curious if the 5’s and 6’s will have their day. Was not a fan then but would cop depending on what cw.

Curious if the 5’s and 6’s will have their day. Was not a fan then but would cop depending on what cw.
I'm happy to never see either again. Two of the worst models in his line for me. Hated both and was insanely disappointed with the 5 after the iconic 4. Was a huge letdown in his line as far as im concerned.

I think the 6’s were dope! Very comfortable shoe. I think they had a double stack zoom in the heel. Super responsive.

The 5’s were okay, but definitely not made to be worn casually. Definitely a forgotten model.

Bro just went ahead and did THAT! DOPE! Yea, we need those Nike. I remember when these first surfaced. It was torture that I couldn't even have the NYC pair, then Bron busts out an even more limited Graffiti 4. I always wondered how many pairs were/are in existence.

Glad the size 16 got canceled, the size 15 fit just fine.

I just don't understand why the graffitis were snug in size 15 but these are fine.

Back
Top Bottom