Nike LeBron IV Retro

Sizes:
12/11/9.5/10/8/7.5
IMG_7796.jpeg
need that 12

Went to a barber show once in like 2015 and they had a sneaker battle. I was wearing the OG graffiti 4's. I won the damn thing and came home with a trophy :lol:
Good times

When they first came out it was the most expensive shoe I ever bought. Think I paid $550 from Flight Club.
Well def get a pair of the retro when they hit come out.

Just saw this thread. Glad these are finally retro'ing but that 250 price tag is crazy.

I used to be stationed at a Navy Base in point mugu. It was 15 min from a nike outlet and I was getting the OG 4's for 79 bucks a pop.

Some of the best shoes to hoop in at the time.

Last edited:
Just saw this thread. Glad these are finally retro'ing but that 250 price tag is crazy.

I used to be station at a Navy Base in point mugu. It was 15 min from a nike outlet and I was getting the OG 4's for 79 bucks a pop.

Some of the best shoes to hoop in at the time.
Same thing at NAB Little Creek and NS Norfolk. Only most of his stuff was in the NEX sitting.

I’m SO excited to get a pair of these later this year. Good stuff to everyone who got the NYC joints early – I’m definitely jealous but they look GREAT! Glad the quality looks legit and they’re in the original box. :pimp:

Ehh, I would say true to size but they are very snug.
Length wise I could’ve went 10.5 but they would’ve been very uncomfortable.
Since I wear my shoes casually it would’ve took waaaay too long to break them in.

How is sizing. Still slightly big?

Yup I'm definitely gonna need a retro and just keep my OGs on ice. Gonna wait for discount tho and may even double up. This is by far my favorite/grail lebron shoe.

Back
Top Bottom