Nike LeBron IV Retro

Excited for this one. They fit slightly more snug than the og btw but still a tank of a shoe lol

IMG_7580.jpeg

They look good but I’ll definitely go up a half size. I’ve had to do it with 1-3 and 7 so far.

With all the foam hype a few years ago that seemed like a no brainer.

That’s one I hope they go crazy with the Retro+ colorways….

An “Eggplant” CW would go so hard.

Last edited:
I know it's basic af but for me the nostalgia truly lives for the Playoff Remix pair. Wore those things to death.

Bt the NYC and FP, I'll be good on 4s. I'd probably grab the Vegas Graffitis if they drop, but, I don't think they will since the NYC are.

Most definitely, there was a flea market here that had them. As my knowledge of shoes grew over time I’ve always been curious where they got their shoes from. Outside of the gucci LV print they did look decent.
Fake brons were hella noticeable at the time. They looked too firm and flat like cardboard especially when creased.

There was fake brons back then?

71336808857__D7C4B1D7-54C6-4715-AE61-D552C1A06622.jpeg

I’ve worn them a couple of times.. They are nice, but they aren’t what I was expecting. I’m used to the Foamposite 1 and they have a different feel from them as far as cushioning goes. I also need to figure out this Velcro/lace situation because it’s fraying them up!😂

Confirmed for September 6, 2023, according to this one. Damn $240 price though.

From a "these were limited to 250 pairs originally," $240 ain't bad at all. From a "Lebrons are deader than dead," it's grotesque. I'm absolutely waiting for them to go on sale. This shoe will LITERALLY be bought by only those that know what they are. The Lebron 8 was more widely recognized by many due to the SB 8. I bet 9/10 dudes in the younger generation have absolutely no clue what these actually are.

Just have to strap them up, can’t leave em loose like AF1 mids

71336808857__D7C4B1D7-54C6-4715-AE61-D552C1A06622.jpeg

I’ve worn them a couple of times.. They are nice, but they aren’t what I was expecting. I’m used to the Foamposite 1 and they have a different feel from them as far as cushioning goes. I also need to figure out this Velcro/lace situation because it’s fraying them up!😂

Back
Top Bottom