Nike LeBron IV Retro

LeBrons 4-6 are hardcore fan shoes. They just don’t fit with for days ascetic. Back in early mid 2000s baggier clothing looked good with bulkier shoes. Idk how these IVs will look with a tech suit or slim cropped pants. Everyone is talking about the price and I mean….it is what it is.

Yeah $240 is a nice price increase from 2006 but so is everything else. It’s just the way of the times today.
I feel more comfortable paying $200-$240 for a LeBron vs $200 for an Air Jordan 1 with tech from 1985.

So far these are looking like boutique only.
I could see prices going up if Nike doesn’t release them.
Just look at the FAMU VIIs they were hitting $400 until Nike dropped them. Let’s not forget about the LeBron XIX Tune Squad 🙃. Some reached $500 due to availability.
I grabbed these right after they hit outlets in Canada, while I didn’t pay that lovely price of $179.99. Some days you just never know paid a little more for peace of mind.

You're spot on bro. Big Bangs are way more universally accepted and these 4s are definitely a fan shoe. Two totally different dynamics and time periods. I will be utterly shocked if these sell out and DON'T hit discount.

I guess...

Regular 4's was $125.....Graffiti was $210 ....But limited to 250 pairs so I guess that made sense... (eventhough it was the exact same shoe)

These $240 but are a GR....

The math dont seem like its mathing here....
Incorrect. The GR 4s were $150. I don't remember how much the Graffiti were tho so hopefully someone can chime in.

Incorrect. The GR 4s were $150. I don't remember how much the Graffiti were tho so hopefully someone can chime in.
Yep, you’re 100% right. When the LeBron 4’s came out for the first time in November of 2006, retail was indeed $150. I remember I was in college at the time and I went into Footlocker about a week before they came out(black/white/crimson pair) they had them on display, but they were only letting people try them on and putting a sort of downpayment towards it, so you can secure it before release day. I remember getting really hyped! I remember getting the all black pair the following month.

Sizing has not changed since 2007
20230906_224150.jpg

Couple larger sizes

I remember trying these on when they 1st came out bulky as hell nice shoe but price and they are bulky makes it an ez pass

Would love a size 15, that drop in insole is no joke. Looking forward to this, the search is on baby

LFG.

Would love a size 15, that drop in insole is no joke. Looking forward to this, the search is on baby

LFG.

I only saw 1 site with a 15 and it was gone.

I'm sure our only shot at a 15 will be NDC but there seems to be no hype on these so even if we have to go the resell route, shouldn't hit the pockets too bad.

They’re hitting Footlockers.
This was a 13 on display.

IMG_3726.jpeg

This isn’t carbon fiber :lol: (even though I wouldn’t play in these, it’d be nice to have og materials at least)

IMG_3733.jpeg
I don't think the OG's were actual carbon fiber either though, was always said to be a TPU plate.

Anyone that has these in hand did you notice yellowing around the midsole? I went to check them out at a local Boutique and noticed a size 13 with yellowing on both shoes. I wonder if that’s why pairs went to the outlet.

Back
Top Bottom