Nike LeBron IV Retro

They can also price match any sales deals through customer service in the app. Say they have a sale/price drops a week after you bought it.. they’ll refund the difference. I believe there’s a 60day window (don’t quote me on the exact days somebody on Nt will clean it up for me) but that’ll save you a ton of time instead of returning to repurchase.
The 48hr rule to sit in the stockroom/office is true, and sometimes they will keep them back there longer if the scenario you just mentioned of buying back is in play. They also don't monitor the 48hrs to the minute so some stuff won't come out til pass that time line. . As far as return policy, it's roughly 2yrs if unworn or unwashed.. Depending on the store and manager the no time frame will apply, but varies from store to store.

Pat Surtain II

minnesota-vikings-v-denver-broncos.jpg

Evian you been on a roll lately :rofl:

Ya that break in period is rich but man that first west post break in period be feeling like heaven

Last edited:
I like this model, but at this point, I'd only cop if they ever retro the birthdays....which I know they won't. I'll just enjoy those that cop enjoy the shoes.

Mine pop out to 173 shipped or 350 shipped for both graffiti and 2’s, how ya getting this extra 20 off?

My guess is taxes difference? Im in Chicago

Back
Top Bottom