Nike-LeBron-4-Fruity-Pebbles-2024-7.jpeg

Nike-LeBron-4-Fruity-Pebbles-2024-8.jpeg

Nike-LeBron-4-Fruity-Pebbles-2024-9.jpeg

Nike-LeBron-4-Fruity-Pebbles-2024-10.jpeg

Nike-LeBron-4-Fruity-Pebbles-2024-11.jpeg

Nike-LeBron-4-Fruity-Pebbles-2024-12.jpeg

Nike-LeBron-4-Fruity-Pebbles-2024-13.jpeg
IMG_0228.jpeg

I get paid 3 times in March so ill have a few extra dollars which will go towards this purchase.

Like i keep saying in every thread im in, as a big footer i cant wait for sales or discounts. I gotta immediately cop or hope for the best.

I want to so bad. I mean being realistically unless you catch a sale, after tax/fees theyll only be 30-50 cheaper than retail.

All the reviews saying the retro isn’t as comfortable as the og makes me not care if I miss out on these FP’s

can anyone tell me how the lebron 7's fit? the all star colorway is so nasty. lebron 8 south beaches are so tight on me. I'm an 11 in all nikes and other brands. but when i got my 8s in an 11.5 i still needed to take out the insole to wear em. i have heard mixed reviews on the 7 reissues.
im typically sz 11 in most shoes, in LBVIIs I need 10.5

really? how do the 8s fit you? they fit terrible on me that i went up to an 11.5 and had to take the insoles out to wear them
8s are snug so I stick with an 11 in those.

IVs are pretty tight at first and you just have to break them in.
Now if you truly want you can pop that insole out for a regular one. Now if you do so they’ll fit pretty big depending on the size you get but your feet won’t hurt.

can anyone tell me how the lebron 7's fit? the all star colorway is so nasty. lebron 8 south beaches are so tight on me. I'm an 11 in all nikes and other brands. but when i got my 8s in an 11.5 i still needed to take out the insole to wear em. i have heard mixed reviews on the 7 reissues.
Obviously everyone is different but during the original run of when I only wore lebrons I was convinced I was a size 13. Once I got into other sneakers I realized I was actually a 12.

All of the retros to me are true to size and I’ve had no issue fitting into a 12 with the recent 2, 3, 4, 7,8s.

Obviously everyone is different but during the original run of when I only wore lebrons I was convinced I was a size 13. Once I got into other sneakers I realized I was actually a 12.

All of the retros to me are true to size and I’ve had no issue fitting into a 12 with the recent 2, 3, 4, 7,8s.

Same for me…TTS across the board with Lebron retro’s so far…Haven’t had any issues with it yet..

Back
Top Bottom