Nike LeBron IV Retro

I’m 39 and this is my original account! Been posting since 2005 annd found NT through college friends!

Ended up getting the Fruity Pebbles from Wish earlier and they shipped too!! Can’t wait for these..these were always a must have back in the day..glad Nike dropped them :nthat:

Does anyone have some links to where else these releasing tomorrow, beside SNKRS?

Last edited:
36…..lurked when it was on yuku for years…never got an account approved. Joined when it left yuku and been here since.

At my local spot it’s not a soul here. If they let me cop more than one pair shoot me your size and I can ship them today.

started here in 2005. I’m 75 and I’ll never quit sneakers! Try me.

1709746112033.gif

35 been following since 04 First Jordan cop with my own money was the Olympic 7s. Been hooked ever since. Romberg the release date thread with pics. Sneaker care maintenance lol. Boy does time fly.

Late to the party, but 35 and joined this site in 2004 after lurking since 2001. Saw someone wearing the Jordan 3’s and he recommended me to this site to keep up to date. First Jordan’s I bought from someone on here around that time, and they were the Jordan 3’s I saw, which ended up being the white cements. My bank account hasn’t recovered since

Need these Fruity Pebbles! Been wanting them since they released but could never afford them

The only LeBron IV retro I may try to get is the Eggplant slated to release this year since it has somewhat a Lakers color scheme to it based on speculation about it. I'd like to see the finished product before making a decision.

I don't think those will sell fast.

The only LeBron IV retro I may try to get is the Eggplant slated to release this year since it has somewhat a Lakers color scheme to it based on speculation about it. I'd like to see the finished product before making a decision.

I don't think those will sell fast.
I’m in that too along with finding some of the blackouts at a reasonable price..

Back
Top Bottom