Nike LeBron IV Retro

Hit my size 13 this morning , I remember when I was young how I wanted these but they were like 3000 dollars , I’m so happy today !

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-07 at 10.02.51 AM.jpeg
    Screenshot 2024-03-07 at 10.02.51 AM.jpeg
    78.8 KB · Views: 280
If you are under size 10, a bunch of shops still have em.

Over that....yeah....they gone.

da hen da hen I could have grabbed a 15 but I had the graffiti's in size 15 and they just fit so snug that it was uncomfortable.

I'm gonna be mad if these were different but I didn't want to roll the dice.

Thought I could roll the dice… I didn’t think everyone size 10 and up would get obliterated like that
Probably just wait it out and see if they restock maybe some size pop back

Haven’t even seen a “waiting for discount szn because Lebron’s always brick (in my size US mens 7’5) post yet

😂😂😂

Tragedy these weren’t on the FLX app. I’d bet House of Hoops got them here in Houston, just have to be in the know.

Thought I could roll the dice… I didn’t think everyone size 10 and up would get obliterated like that
Probably just wait it out and see if they restock maybe some size pop back
Nike trying to hit us with that fake sellout. Since when did a Lebron sellout in all sizes on release day. Be patient fellas I’m sure they’ll pop back up.

Seeing the size 12's sell out this fast scared me. I decided to grab my second pair right now. Only size 12 in stock. I felt bad for the 2nd guy who walked in right after me and asked for a 12 too SMH...
20240307_110306.jpg

Back
Top Bottom