Nike LeBron IV Retro

1709842229945.gif

The last time I experienced a LeBron retro "selling out" was the South Beach 8. But even if you look now they're pretty much at retail or under in the after market.

Everything after South Beach 8 I've able been snagged at retail or discount. 1st Game, The Debuts, Court Purple, Big Bang, Watch The Throne, Graffti, Maccabi.

Super off topic, but I've read multiple people say the last LeBron retro they remember selling out was South Beach 8. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe these FAMU joints sat ANYWHERE for a long period of time. I was up bright and early in line getting these and I remember at least 2 people offered me $500 and $600 for my pair.

Screenshot_20240307_184356_StockX.jpg

Super off topic, but I've read multiple people say the last LeBron retro they remember selling out was South Beach 8. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe these FAMU joints sat ANYWHERE for a long period of time. I was up bright and early in line getting these and I remember at least 2 people offered me $500 and $600 for my pair.

Oof I personally did not go for these so I can't comment/have an opinon on how release went for these.

Thanks! I told myself I was going to sit this one out at retail but I caved lol I was hoping they'd sit and could get them under retail. I got the graffiti 4s under $150 and these were no tax and free shipping at least

Friend was able to get my size 12 off EB online drop for me. :pimp:

PO

Last edited:

I still want those & a lot of LeBron's have sold out IMO (especially in big sizes).

Throne's, Those, First Game's, Purple AZG, Media Day 7's etc.

Sure some pairs have hit outlets and Swoosh etc, but I know from personal experience Size 11.5/12 has been tough for me & often fly once put on sale.

For the Fruity's I honestly had no idea how they would do.
I wouldn't have been surprised if they sat or sold. I felt we all could reason on if either situation happened.

PO

“When should we expect these to ship out?”

“When will i get tracking?????”

“When should i expect to receive em!?!?”

🤣🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom