Nike Livestrong Greatest Hits - Mr Cartoon & Busy P AF1 + FLOM Dunk + Hideout Footscape

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Busy Ps cost $150, and they will go for more than $400 as seen previously by the Mr. Cartoons. It appears people like these alot more than the Cartoons.
Don't know about that, homey.

I've been looking out for Cartoon auctions lately, and all I've been seeing were auctions going past $500 - $550+.

These Busy Ps are being sold before release date too, so you'd expect to see higher values than when they're sold after they drop.

I think the Cartoons are the typical favorite of this Greatest Hits pack.

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

Busy Ps cost $150, and they will go for more than $400 as seen previously by the Mr. Cartoons. It appears people like these alot more than the Cartoons.
Don't know about that, homey.

I've been looking out for Cartoon auctions lately, and all I've been seeing were auctions going past $500 - $550+.

These Busy Ps are being sold before release date too, so you'd expect to see higher values than when they're sold after they drop.

I think the Cartoons are the typical favorite of this Greatest Hits pack.

Just from what I've been reading and talking to people, it seems people have been waiting on these Busy Ps, but that's just my observation, not a facthaha. No live auction has ended yet for the Busy Ps on Ebay so really we have no marker as to how high they will go except the couple BIN auctions. To me itdoesn't really matter cuz I'll be picking up the Busy Ps for myself for retail to go along with the Cartoons.

Originally Posted by DunkinLo

concepts is a joke for doing that
You sound like a mad out-of-state customer.

Forreal though, I think it was loyal of them to do that.

Of course, they might have some supporters from outside of MA that are gettin' shafted by this move.

At the end of the day, these people have businesses to run.

Not only are campouts considered loitering, but it puts shop owners' butts on the line all for these kids that rarely would give a !@#$ about them.

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

Originally Posted by DunkinLo

concepts is a joke for doing that
You sound like a mad out-of-state customer.

Forreal though, I think it was loyal of them to do that.

Of course, they might have some supporters from outside of MA that are gettin' shafted by this move.

At the end of the day, these people have businesses to run.

Not only are campouts considered loitering, but it puts shop owners' butts on the line all for these kids that rarely would give a !@#$ about them.
agreed. props to concepts.

Speedy, is Ubiq getting these on Saturday? I haven't seen anything on their site or twitter yet. I'm hoping it will be a raffle if they do. Any info???

Originally Posted by searchin4js

who was at concepts in boston? i was out there for this release and i can guarantee if I go back its not for shoes...
i remember you saying something about you never leaving your state for shoes...you gave in son

blame it on the +%%* boys

(L.A.)
I called UNDFTD Santa Monica and 5 people are lined up already
I told the guy, "they told us no camping till Friday when the shop closed down at 7pm"
his response was "well they just showed up", so @!%% it!

No problem man! Glad someone could put that Size 12 to use!

DAMN ... i missed out homie .... I guess it went in the right hands tho. He said he was going to rock them ASAP.

MAJOR PROPS to you homie. ALWAYS HELPING OUT OTHERS .

That's dope. Good for them!

Agreed. I wish more shops would honor that. Instead some will tack on a huge mark-up because they know they can get away with it. Ah, supply and demand! Gottalove capitalism!

Back
Top Bottom