Nike Livestrong Greatest Hits - Mr Cartoon & Busy P AF1 + FLOM Dunk + Hideout Footscape

you would die with those on in chicago, would not go well unless you are a lk

Forces and footscapes are a must
pimp.gif

dont try to profit from cancer people...let the people that want em cop

Originally Posted by Lrrr

dont try to profit from cancer people...let the people that want em cop

THANK you .... this is WHY I LOVE THESE and the LAF ...

1 LOVE TO MY GRANDMOTHER

I liked all of these when I first saw them, but I will only be buying the Footscapes for myself.

There's just a little too much going on with the other shoes. And nothing will ever compare to the og FLOM's.

RICO7JT wrote:
Originally Posted by air max 87

These are nice but arent as serious as people make them out to be, nike isn't stupid, took a hyped shoe/s, made it a hyped colorway, and make it limited... sheeep
laugh.gif

Even if it was a GR I would STILL COP them ...

same here...

GR, limited, whatever, I don't really care...

but I guess I'm a sheep for liking what I like...

Seriously I need both pair of Af1's so does anyone know how I can get both pair in a size 6.5 or 7......if they come in that size which they might how canI get a pair does anyone know what stores are getting these?

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

kicksfinder wrote:

nike-livestrong-mr-cartoon-air-force-1-04.jpg
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
...somebody, anybody help me out with a size 10.5

got damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. need these as my first low air force one's asap. I really don't like most lows, but I'm lovin these. onlything I don't like is the LA that is embroidered on them. I need someone on niketalk to hook me up with a sz. anywhere from 10to14. where will they bereleased?

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

kicksfinder wrote:

nike-livestrong-mr-cartoon-air-force-1-04.jpg
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
...somebody, anybody help me out with a size 10.5
got damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. need these as my first low air force one's asap. I really don't like most lows, but I'm lovin these. only thing I don't like is the LA that is embroidered on them. I need someone on niketalk to hook me up with a sz. anywhere from 10to14. where will they be released?
indifferent.gif

^^why the stoneface? If i can get them i want them....it's that simple. I would only sell to get my size. I actually WEAR SNEAKERS I LIKE. Got proof if youwant to see....

No need for proof, I thought you were trying to say you wear a Size 10-14 haha. I wear a Size 8-10, but a 4 full size difference would just be excessive haha.

Back
Top Bottom