Nike Lunar Hyper Ventilate

wow.... i thought i was never gona get over the lunartrainers.......

3996669550_678cdce5bf.jpg
X
3645090844_33f5530202_m.jpg

nytj5f.jpg

So on these for damn sure.
pimp.gif

the bottom, looks alot like the lunar trainers, and if thats what they feel like, i want them.

I fell in love with the black/maize pair.

Anyone happen to know the retail for these? I found them for $125 online...I don't really know any places by me that would have them.

Are these made in size 13? For some reason no store has them in 13. I'm looking for the black/yellow ones.

anyone got any new info on these? just ordered the cyber colorway ndc, impatiently waiting

I picked up the yellow ones this weekend and while "the protective diamond pattern that holds its shape and won't crease at stress points like traditional materials" they take the shape of your foot when you have them on to an extreme degree and look somewhat funny shaped when you have them on. I'm still happy with them though. I think they are the lightest shoes I've ever owned, even lighter as a mid top than my low top rejuven8's. I went a half size up to a 10 for these, I normally wear a 9.5.

^are they light like prestos?? are they more of a training shoe or running shoe?.......... anybody else have these?

sorry to grave dig but are these even in stores?.... anybody have these? im really interested in getting a pair.

Back
Top Bottom