Nike Lunar Hyperdunk 2012 - Olympics CWs Hitting Stores! iD Now Available!

I stock located the USA + model and ordered them for $69 a pair, got 2 pairs for $150 shipped. I have wanted these since the olympics :smokin

How do yall like the cushioning on these?
great, they are firm, but plush at the same time

Thanks....How comparable are they to the Lebron X or Air Max type shoes?

Are they good for bigs?
personally, im 6'2 210 and they work for me (idk how much bigger you are than i am, but im always considered a big guy on the court) theyre actually the best shoe in my arsenal

if you want something that feels very bouncy, then these wont cut it, you would need the lebron xs, but if you want something thats lower to the ground but is still soft, then you want the hyperdunks, i dont have any air max hoop shoes to compare to 

Are they good for bigs?

They're alright.. The cushioning is ok. It's a bit of a bulky shoe compared to all the other Hyperdunks. Personally, I think the 2011 is the best Hyperdunk so far (I've owned all), especially on cushion and comfort. These run a bit snug in front of the shoe, but the "snugness" comes vertically.. All and all, a great shoe though. Very durable. My pair has easily 100 wears to the gym and you can't even tell.

How much are these at outlets now? And how long does the lunarlon last?
ive seen 50 for tb cws and 70 for the nike+ enabled versions

i would say it depends on how often you play, i have a 5 shoe rotation so these are still comfortable after 4months of play, but i only use them once a week

ive seen 50 for tb cws and 70 for the nike+ enabled versions

i would say it depends on how often you play, i have a 5 shoe rotation so these are still comfortable after 4months of play, but i only use them once a week
Thanks i might pick up a pair then since i have a good rotation.

great, they are firm, but plush at the same time

Are they good for bigs?
personally, im 6'2 210 and they work for me (idk how much bigger you are than i am, but im always considered a big guy on the court) theyre actually the best shoe in my arsenal

if you want something that feels very bouncy, then these wont cut it, you would need the lebron xs, but if you want something thats lower to the ground but is still soft, then you want the hyperdunks, i dont have any air max hoop shoes to compare to 

Thanks!

solid shoe. traction is perfection, virutally no break in needed. First time I just kicked my foot on the ground and a squeak the whole gym could hear. I personally dont like lunarlon, being really a undersized/underweight person but in games, you dont worry about that kind of stuff. Its def more responsive than air max and it gets the job done. Ankle support is great as well as the fit. i feel safe when I land with the outsole having maximum surface area along with the outrigger

Not my favorite shoe but its in my rotation as it doesnt have any flaws imo. a generic shoe for all positions

Help if anyone knows the answer please. For the first colorway (black/photo blue/purple) sensor pack that dropped, did they have a problem with soles yellowing fast even as deadstock?

Last edited:
Help if anyone knows the answer please. For the first colorway (black/photo blue/purple) sensor pack that dropped, did they have a problem with soles yellowing fast even as deadstock?

I have this exact colorway. Balled in em maybe 3 times and my clear soles are almost red :smh:

I have this exact colorway. Balled in em maybe 3 times and my clear soles are almost red :smh:

How about deadstock, do you remember if they were kind of yellow then? Thank you for the feedback as well.

Hey guys! New to the site.

I'm looking to cop either these or the Lebron Soldier VI's next week. They're about the same price, so which one would you guys recommend for me to ball in? 

I play SG/SF and have wide feet, usually relying on fast breaks and jumpers. I mostly play on outdoor courts.

I've done some research already but I'd appreciate your guys' opinions thanks.

Last edited:
got these a couple weeks ago to play in...hated them. My feet must be weird, cuz I heard great things about these but they ended up not working for me at all. great traction but thats about it, way too narrow and hurt my foot and cushioning made my feet numb. Didn't get good lockdown in the heel either unless I laced them super tight.

selling them btw (check out my sig), guess I'll stick to my kobe 6's for now.

got these a couple weeks ago to play in...hated them. My feet must be weird, cuz I heard great things about these but they ended up not working for me at all. great traction but thats about it, way too narrow and hurt my foot and cushioning made my feet numb. Didn't get good lockdown in the heel either unless I laced them super tight.
This was how mine were the first few days but after about a week or so they were good to go.

selling them btw (check out my sig), guess I'll stick to my kobe 6's for now.

yeah i thought it was just break in time but i played in them for like two weeks already, like 10 or so times, and i think its really just the shape of the footbed and the construction of the upper, its just too narrow for my foot i guess

Did these release? Also how much are these samples worth

Back
Top Bottom