Nike Lunar Hypergamer - Holiday '11/Spring '12 Colorways [CounterKicks.com]

Originally Posted by wilmusrandolph3

I, as an owner of the now notorious Kobe IV, am very disappointed that nike would bring lunar foam back to basketball. It just cant handle it for longer than a few wears.

I think you're right.  My very first thought was that if you were on a team and using them for practice every day and games, the cushioning would be shot in less than a month.

I'm actually liking the OKC colorway aswell as the white/orange/gray colorway... I think I would buy those two for ball. A lot of you are against the lunarlon for BBall but the other shoe I was planning on getting (Hyperfuse 2011) doesn't have zoom on the heel so both are subpar IMO

I'm actually liking the OKC colorway aswell as the white/orange/gray colorway... I think I would buy those two for ball. A lot of you are against the lunarlon for BBall but the other shoe I was planning on getting (Hyperfuse 2011) doesn't have zoom on the heel so both are subpar IMO

Nike needs to stop with the uninspired designs for basketball. All these Hyper tech is running it into the ground, just like they did with Flywire, using it in just about everything. Where are the days of 1998-2004 Nike basketball???? When every shoe, even the $80 ones, had their own personality and design, not just a re-hashed version of another shoe. Shox Hyperballer, Hypergamer, Hyperfuse 2011, Hyperdunk 2011, all basically look alike with the cushioning tech just changing.

Nike needs to stop with the uninspired designs for basketball. All these Hyper tech is running it into the ground, just like they did with Flywire, using it in just about everything. Where are the days of 1998-2004 Nike basketball???? When every shoe, even the $80 ones, had their own personality and design, not just a re-hashed version of another shoe. Shox Hyperballer, Hypergamer, Hyperfuse 2011, Hyperdunk 2011, all basically look alike with the cushioning tech just changing.

Back
Top Bottom