NIKE LUNAR SAFARI FUSE....DIDN'T SEE A THREAD ON THESE

NIKE LUNAR SAFARI FUSE....just saw them up on NDC.. I dig em
xl_7-2-12NikeSafariVolt1.jpg

xl_7-2-12NikeSafariRed1.jpg

http://www.ronniefieg.com/blog/tag/lunar/

nike-lunar-safari-fuse-fall-2012.jpg

Mods please move to NIKE if not fit for this section of the forum, I searched and couldn't find anything.

The shop I go to got these in the same day as the Safari 87/Trainer 1 retro, there's something about these I don't like. Normally I'm a nut for the safari print, but it feels weird on a shoe that's got this sort of tech. I may revisit my feelings on these if the price drops (because that didn't help one bit when I was deciding if I wanted a pair) and may grab one just to have something to wear when the weather gets awful.

nikemike715 wrote:

and my pair with custom laces from Salvation

comfort is on par with other lunarsole shoes. I regretfully sized up to an 11 because it felt more comfortable when I tried them on, but after relacing and wearing them one day, I know I should've stuck with a 10.5. Other than that, they feel great on feet!

I really love these, I saw them originally in Salvation in Malibu, and needed to buy them onsite.

I love all things Safari, most things lunar, and some things hybrid. These work well for me.

I was thinking about picking up the blk/neon pair for the gym but I haven't fully convinced myself on it

COPPED THE CRIMSON...MIGHT EXCHANGE FOR THE OG CW TO GO ALONG WITH THE OG'S BUT THAT LUNAR SOLE... :nthat:

These will temporarily bring me out of retirement (hopefully only the glove retroes will be the last shoe to unretire me)...the fact they're lunarlons and in safari print and orange colorway is what sold me. Lunarlons are easily the most comfortable sneaks i've ever tried on, but I've always found that they don't look the best. This totally changes that up  so props to nike

Cant get down with the hyperfuse on these. If they'd just slapped a lunar sole on them i'd have been all over them.....

These are super comfortable and super fresh. The blue colorway seem impossible to find in stores.

Back
Top Bottom