Nike Lunarcharge Thread: Wide release 02/04/17

Anyone know the best place to sell these 8.5 lunarcharges I have besides the b/s/t forum here ?

nice vid. I'm kinda torn on these now because of how light the color is on the shoes. decisions, decisions 

I'm right with you, they turn me off to Adidas and I like what Adidas has done but because of Kanye, they MUST hate all other brands

they are brainwashed, it's strange that people worship Yeezy like they do
I'm not turned off to the brand, I love adidas and what they do. I just limit my participation in adidas discussions and don't focus my attention on one brand and and 2-3 models like a lot of adidas heads do. At the end of the day they're not doing themselves justice by being so closed minded. I look at people post their ultra boost collections or their nmd collections and it's crazy how how essentially people's collections consist of blocks of the same color ways with incredibly slight variations.

How many collections you seeing now A days that do t consists of just some form of Yeezy boosts, ultra boosts, NMDs, and Jordan 1s?
laugh.gif
Hey I bought Yeezy, UB, NMD to cover my cost to buy Nike shoes I like
tongue.gif

Got rid of my original release cw since they were way too tight. Don't love the cw enough to buy another pair half a size up, especially due to the heel/Achilles chafing issues.

I'm going to give the Lunarcharge one last chance and grab a pair of the triple blacks since I think that's the best Lunarcharge cw so far when they release this week a full size up from my TTS and I'm really hoping this solves the heel/Achilles rubbing issue a bit. Doesn't seem that likely though considering other people here who went with a larger size still experience this issue. I really want to love these LC but the tight heel collar Achilles issue is making that really difficult! Would have easily bought 3 cws this week had they been more comfortable/wearable for long periods of time.

smh so hard at Nike right now... they could have had a real winner here. They better fix this issue ASAP before they keep releasing so many cws.

Last edited:
Got rid of my original release cw since they were way too tight. Don't love the cw enough to buy another pair half a size up, especially due to the heel/Achilles chafing issues.

I'm going to give the Lunarcharge one last chance and grab a pair of the triple blacks since I think that's the best Lunarcharge cw so far when they release this week a full size up from my TTS and I'm really hoping this solves the heel/Achilles rubbing issue a bit. Doesn't seem that likely though considering other people here who went with a larger size still experience this issue. I really want to love these LC but the tight heel collar Achilles issue is making that really difficult! Would have easily bought 3 cws this week had they been more comfortable/wearable for long periods of time.

smh so hard at Nike right now... they could have had a real winner here. They better fix this issue ASAP before they keep releasing so many cws.

How do you expect them to fix it? Not everyone has the issue so fixing it for one group of people might very well cause issues for other people.

How do you expect them to fix it? Not everyone has the issue so fixing it for one group of people might very well cause issues for other people.
Very easy fix: pad the ankle collar at the heel and make it more of a relaxed, stretchy sock like ankle collar so that it does not dig into the heel/Achilles.

This would only enhance comfort and make it so everyone can wear them comfortably being that the majority of people who tried them are having this Achilles issue. There is no way it can cause issues for other people who don't have this issue since it would only make them more comfortable.

Last edited:

Very easy fix: pad the ankle collar at the heel and make it more of a relaxed, stretchy sock like ankle collar so that it does not dig into the heel/Achilles.

This would only enhance comfort and make it so everyone can wear them comfortably being that the majority of people who tried them are having this Achilles issue. There is no way it can cause issues for other people who don't have this issue since it would only make them more comfortable.
yeah this sounds like the best option for people with the issue. so far from what I've heard is that the collar of the shoe is more stiff than it appears in pics which causes the irritation to occur since it causes chafing. i dont think you need to pad it but probably do something with the collar to make it softer. probably change the material or something 

I'm definitely playing devil's advocate a bit here but I'll say that adding padding on the Flyknit Trainer heel changed the fit for me and caused some rubbing on the outside of my ankle. The non-padded heel was more locked down and wouldn't really move whereas the padded heel allowed a more relaxed fit which led it to slide a little. Now, the heel on those trainers and these are totally different in terms of construction and materials so I know my argument isn't 100% solid but any time you change the fit of something, you might negatively impact someone who didn't have any problems before. That's all I'm saying. I like your idea. I just don't think it magically solves the issue because we all have different feet.

Haven't had any heel issues with these, and I sized up half a size. Are ya'll wearin your socks too low or something? Also, I have wide feet and I don't see the point of going a full size up.

I'm the same I've had no issues with the heel at all so it's obviously just a few and I doubt Nike will change the shoe for a isolated problem.

What do people think about going a full size up on these? I have to full size up with Huaraches for instance as I've got a wide/thick foot.

Really tempted by the triple black but as others have said don't wanna cop if they're gonna be uncomfortable.

Last edited:
Ok I'm pretty sure I'm not going crazy. The light bone colourway I'm fairly certain fits bigger than the LE. Pictured below: LE size 11, Light Bone size 10.5

View media item 2253099View media item 2253101
Overall the LE in sz 11 isn't as constricting around the toe but the 10.5 Light Bone isn't uncomfortable, it's more of a socklike, hugging, fit. Not telling everyone to change your size (don't want to leave you possibly crunching your toes) but just my personal opinion.

Last edited:
probably has to do with the material on the toe. the suede material probably isn't as constricting as the mesh on the LEs

I think these wave is general release, so you can probably find em anywhere. Champs will have them for sure I think.

Gonna bite. To make it easier...size as I would huaraches, right

Same as I was thinking. Never heard of anybody having comfort issues when they size up with Huaraches but seen some have strap irritation when they try tts

Back
Top Bottom