Nike Lunarcharge Thread: Wide release 02/04/17

They cool but I'm going for the cool greys plus I got the ogs which are similar enough but better imo

posted these on IG, loving them
nice 
pimp.gif

fyi, none of the lunar charges are coupon restricted on FTL or Eastbay. Im about to grab my white pair with 15% off :smokin

i told ya i'll grab mine on discount :rofl:

they have the infarareds and neons too. If you want to wait to save a couple more bucks, im sure one of the sites will have a 20% code sometime soon

Last edited:
Has anyone who have the new LunarCharge colors wore their pairs yet? If so, is that Achilles issue still occurring? I was able to check out the new colors in store and I noticed the collar does not roll and fold in unlike the initial batch of released colorways.

Has anyone who have the new LunarCharge colors wore their pairs yet? If so, is that Achilles issue still occurring? I was able to check out the new colors in store and I noticed the collar does not roll and fold in unlike the initial batch of released colorways.

the black ones hurt me at first but once I broke them in, they were fine

Really want that white pair but the dirt will destroy them in time.. Might cop anyway.

Just bought a second pair of the original colorway off of Ebay.

Can't believe I found them for basically retail.

Gurnee clearance had 20% off instore with my F&F 30% off =36. It was the only one in store, lucky my sz.

Back
Top Bottom