Nike Lunarcharge Thread: Wide release 02/04/17

The swoosh on the women's is buns

The smaller swoosh on the LE men's should be used on all models

The swoosh on the women's is buns

The smaller swoosh on the LE men's should be used on all models
Looks like the suede cws like the Lavenders (women's) and Creams (men's) both don't use the smaller swoosh like the other cws but instead a larger perforated one since that area where the swoosh is and on the toebox are suede. I think they both look good.

Last edited:
Tans and pink/lavender are women's with the alt swoosh. Hope we get a tan CW in men's, need more pics of the blue before decision is made...
The Cream/Tans are actually men's, not women's. The Lavenders are women's though.

Last edited:
Hmmm [emoji]129300[/emoji] Why are they made different from the rest? I'm going to believe them to be women's until we get confirmation...

Damn really warming up to these. I doubt I'll be able to find a pair for retail now smh
What size are you looking for man? It's a stretch but I'll do some digging and try to see if I can find a site that still has your size in stock for retail.

Last edited:
Hmmm [emoji]129300[/emoji] Why are they made different from the rest? I'm going to believe them to be women's until we get confirmation...
Men's and women's each got 1 cw made with suede and perforated swoosh so far. Men got the Cream with suede paneling and women got the Lavender with suede paneling. I have the list of official cws releasing Dec. 9th that I'll post in a bit.

Last edited:
Got some official colorway names/release information for my NT Lunarcharge fam. 7 new Lunarcharge will be releasing December 9[sup]th[/sup] in the US & EU (4 for men, 3 for women). We’ve even see a couple pictures of the new cws pop up in the thread already.

Men’s cws:

Paramount Blue/White-Black   (blue/blacks)

Medium Olive/Light Bone-Black   (olives)

Black/Dark Grey-Black  (triple blacks)

Light Bone/Summit White-Pale Grey   (creams)

Women’s cws:

Iced Lilac/Summit White-Plum Fog  (lavenders)

Black/Dark Grey-Black   (triple blacks)

Medium Olive/Light Bone-Black   (olives)

The Creams and the Lavenders will have suede overlays with an alternate perforated swoosh.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom