Nike LunarEclipse+ - AMAZING

someone please find me a pair of these at the outlets
size 11.5 or 11 wmns

408580 110

408580-110.jpg

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

MJD77, the Eclipse replaces the Equalon as Nike's high end pronation shoe. The "Dynamic Support" foam wedge system replaces the normal plastic footbridge thing.

Thanks for the info.  I'll have to find a store around here that carries the LunarEclipse and try a pair on. I don't necessarily need the extra support for casual wear, but after getting my feet evaluated at a specialty running store, I've worn nothing but high stability shoes for the last couple of years and any shoe without that extra support now feels really uncomfortable.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

MJD77, the Eclipse replaces the Equalon as Nike's high end pronation shoe. The "Dynamic Support" foam wedge system replaces the normal plastic footbridge thing.

Thanks for the info.  I'll have to find a store around here that carries the LunarEclipse and try a pair on. I don't necessarily need the extra support for casual wear, but after getting my feet evaluated at a specialty running store, I've worn nothing but high stability shoes for the last couple of years and any shoe without that extra support now feels really uncomfortable.

tried a pair of these on at the outlet last weekend....one of the most comfortable pairs of shoes I have put on my feet only reason I didnt cop was bc they were too small needed a 11.5 they were 11....on the hunt for the stealth colorway for under retail

tried a pair of these on at the outlet last weekend....one of the most comfortable pairs of shoes I have put on my feet only reason I didnt cop was bc they were too small needed a 11.5 they were 11....on the hunt for the stealth colorway for under retail

Back
Top Bottom