Nike LunarGlide+ 3 (Official Thread)

Looks like they updated the iD palette...

Base and Overlay are now independent options. They also included Reflective material for the Overlay. One thing I'm not liking about the new palette is how the screening/netting material (on top of strap) stays white.
eyes.gif

If it is, I'm glad I ordered my two designs last Friday! Same colored netting > White

Looks like they updated the iD palette...

Base and Overlay are now independent options. They also included Reflective material for the Overlay. One thing I'm not liking about the new palette is how the screening/netting material (on top of strap) stays white.
eyes.gif

If it is, I'm glad I ordered my two designs last Friday! Same colored netting > White

Pics fo reference...
kb9fnb.png

Em4 (OG palette)

8z2nlw.png

Glinch (OG palette)

29clzqv.png

Em4 (Updated palette)

1zgrtd2.png

Glinch (Updated palette)

Also the Nike tongue tag always remains Grey.
eyes.gif

Pics fo reference...
kb9fnb.png

Em4 (OG palette)

8z2nlw.png

Glinch (OG palette)

29clzqv.png

Em4 (Updated palette)

1zgrtd2.png

Glinch (Updated palette)

Also the Nike tongue tag always remains Grey.
eyes.gif

^completely agree with you ray. All the additions to the palette would have been perfect if not for the netting staying white.

Got my IDs in today. Pics up tomorrow...

^completely agree with you ray. All the additions to the palette would have been perfect if not for the netting staying white.

Got my IDs in today. Pics up tomorrow...

I'm assuming the Chicago ones will be released the weekend of the Chicago Marathon (Oct. 9) at NTCHI.
Disappointed with this year's color.  Wish they had stuck with a white outsole like the '09 and '10 editions. I'm curious to see what they look like in person.

nike-lunarglide-city-exclusives-07.jpg

nike_chicago_lunarglide_plus_2.jpg

nike-lunarglide-3-city-pack-11a.jpg

I'm assuming the Chicago ones will be released the weekend of the Chicago Marathon (Oct. 9) at NTCHI.
Disappointed with this year's color.  Wish they had stuck with a white outsole like the '09 and '10 editions. I'm curious to see what they look like in person.

nike-lunarglide-city-exclusives-07.jpg

nike_chicago_lunarglide_plus_2.jpg

nike-lunarglide-3-city-pack-11a.jpg

I'm completely agree, Rich! The first ones were the best! I honestly like the posters more than the actual shoes.

Regarding the iD palette... I asked an iD rep about the netting, and they told me its an error in the builder. The netting/screening will be the same as the base.

I'm completely agree, Rich! The first ones were the best! I honestly like the posters more than the actual shoes.

Regarding the iD palette... I asked an iD rep about the netting, and they told me its an error in the builder. The netting/screening will be the same as the base.

Sorry for asking such a newbie question, is there any way i could pick up a pair of NYC or CHI LG3 without a connect in that city ? I go to school in PA so i doubt i'll be getting to CHI or NYC for their releases.

Thanks in advance

Tyler

Sorry for asking such a newbie question, is there any way i could pick up a pair of NYC or CHI LG3 without a connect in that city ? I go to school in PA so i doubt i'll be getting to CHI or NYC for their releases.

Thanks in advance

Tyler

^I'm sure you can call the Niketown of the city (of the cw you want), and they'll ship to you just like the outlets...

New LunarGlide+ 3 iD Shield up ($140). Color layout is a little bit different.

- Lining is one color
- Heel Clip is an independent option
- Additions of Reflective for the Overlay

^I'm sure you can call the Niketown of the city (of the cw you want), and they'll ship to you just like the outlets...

New LunarGlide+ 3 iD Shield up ($140). Color layout is a little bit different.

- Lining is one color
- Heel Clip is an independent option
- Additions of Reflective for the Overlay

Back
Top Bottom