Nike LunarGlide+ 3 (Official Thread)

29clweb.jpg

Black Overlays = Reflective?
nerd.gif

Nice, mcgregor! I'm diggin' the PHX vibe to them.

I'm considering these, but I already have a predominantly Action Green iD with the Grinches...
ohwell.gif

15wz1qe.png

Hulk

I'm considering these, but I already have a predominantly Action Green iD with the Grinches...
ohwell.gif

15wz1qe.png

Hulk

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

ohwell.gif

15wz1qe.png

Hulk
These are awesome, and different enough from your Grinches to get!  Haha, don't want to be a bad influence, though.  But I would NEVER say "you don't need these," cuz I hate when people tell me that.  Of course!  None of us sneakerheads really need any of these kicks, it's done for art and beauty's sake!  

ohwell.gif

15wz1qe.png

Hulk
These are awesome, and different enough from your Grinches to get!  Haha, don't want to be a bad influence, though.  But I would NEVER say "you don't need these," cuz I hate when people tell me that.  Of course!  None of us sneakerheads really need any of these kicks, it's done for art and beauty's sake!  

LOL! I'm still considering them. They'd be added to the real running rotation too. I'm waiting to see what the FR3iDs and KDIViDs have to offer first though.

LOL! I'm still considering them. They'd be added to the real running rotation too. I'm waiting to see what the FR3iDs and KDIViDs have to offer first though.

you should get the HULKS
happy.gif

you should get the HULKS
happy.gif

Hey guys looking for a little help. I"m trying to find a pair for my girl. It's the blue pair sz 6.5 women. Seems like I've checked all possible sites with no luck. I believe the product code is 454164-023.
Will try to find the actual picture in a min. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Here is a link. Not sure how to post pictures
embarassed.gif
Thanks again

http://solefly.com/site/2...arglide-3-treasure-blue/

Hey guys looking for a little help. I"m trying to find a pair for my girl. It's the blue pair sz 6.5 women. Seems like I've checked all possible sites with no luck. I believe the product code is 454164-023.
Will try to find the actual picture in a min. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Here is a link. Not sure how to post pictures
embarassed.gif
Thanks again

http://solefly.com/site/2...arglide-3-treasure-blue/

I remember seeing those at the San Leandro Store last December. I think they were $60. Try giving them a call @ 510-483-3650. Give the the style # and h size you need, and they'll check. If not, try chatting with a Nike rep through their "Contact Us" page and do the same thing...

I remember seeing those at the San Leandro Store last December. I think they were $60. Try giving them a call @ 510-483-3650. Give the the style # and h size you need, and they'll check. If not, try chatting with a Nike rep through their "Contact Us" page and do the same thing...

Cool man thanks. Totally forgot about chatting with the nike rep online. You are the man iLL. Love your collection btw. Always look forward to seeing your IDs

Once again thank you iLL. Found them at a Nike Store in Iowa. $79.99. Would have like that $60 but it's all good. My girl will be thrilled

Cool man thanks. Totally forgot about chatting with the nike rep online. You are the man iLL. Love your collection btw. Always look forward to seeing your IDs

Once again thank you iLL. Found them at a Nike Store in Iowa. $79.99. Would have like that $60 but it's all good. My girl will be thrilled

imgp0383g.jpg

imgp0397e.jpg

imgp0394g.jpg

these are absolutely fantastic in terms of fit and comfort. breathability
isn't that good but damn these kick @!*. will get more.

imgp0383g.jpg

imgp0397e.jpg

imgp0394g.jpg

these are absolutely fantastic in terms of fit and comfort. breathability
isn't that good but damn these kick @!*. will get more.

Back
Top Bottom