Nike LunarGlide+ 3 (Official Thread)

Lunarglide+ 4
"Ultra lightweight and responsive, the Nike Lunarglide+4 is 18% lighter than the Nike Lunarglide+3 at 10oz and helps to maximize performance thanks to soft, springy Lunarlon cushioning and dynamic flawier."

[font=Calibri, Arial]Pics on S@#$C##%^&&[/font]

nike-lunar-lunarglide-4-white-lunarlon-collection-summer-2012-01.jpg

#%$%^&&%.com/news/nike-unveils-lunarlon-collection/?s=1&uid=12632

nike-lunar-lunarglide-4-lunarlon-collection-summer-2012-01.jpg

Lunarglide+ 4
"Ultra lightweight and responsive, the Nike Lunarglide+4 is 18% lighter than the Nike Lunarglide+3 at 10oz and helps to maximize performance thanks to soft, springy Lunarlon cushioning and dynamic flawier."

[font=Calibri, Arial]Pics on S@#$C##%^&&[/font]

nike-lunar-lunarglide-4-white-lunarlon-collection-summer-2012-01.jpg

#%$%^&&%.com/news/nike-unveils-lunarlon-collection/?s=1&uid=12632

nike-lunar-lunarglide-4-lunarlon-collection-summer-2012-01.jpg

My iD's. Gonna put the black laces in 'em.. My camera phone is SO bad, makes the orange look completely different on different parts of the shoes, but it's really not like that!
6917435757_cc45e8e91c_b.jpg

My iD's. Gonna put the black laces in 'em.. My camera phone is SO bad, makes the orange look completely different on different parts of the shoes, but it's really not like that!
6917435757_cc45e8e91c_b.jpg

Dope LG3 pick-ups, y'all!

With the unveiling of the LG4s, IMHO, the 3s are the BEST-LOOKING.
3 > 1 > 4 > 2

Dope LG3 pick-ups, y'all!

With the unveiling of the LG4s, IMHO, the 3s are the BEST-LOOKING.
3 > 1 > 4 > 2

I have an opinion question. I currently run 20+ miles a week (long runs are 12+) and I do my long runs in vomeros and five miles or less runs in frees. I'm 6'2" and 200 lbs. so with this info how do you feel about lg3? Ran in lg1 and work in lg2 (I'm a pharmacist so 12 hour shifts on my feet with no break) and just picked up lunareclipse at outlets. Are these worth buying at a discounted price for running? Or should I just stay on my current path?

I have an opinion question. I currently run 20+ miles a week (long runs are 12+) and I do my long runs in vomeros and five miles or less runs in frees. I'm 6'2" and 200 lbs. so with this info how do you feel about lg3? Ran in lg1 and work in lg2 (I'm a pharmacist so 12 hour shifts on my feet with no break) and just picked up lunareclipse at outlets. Are these worth buying at a discounted price for running? Or should I just stay on my current path?

IMO, I LOVE the LG3s as a casual wear sneaker, but I would pass on the them for actual running, as you already have a GREAT core rotation. I haven't run in anything but the LEs for the past three months. They can handle LD runs with no problem, and are actually pretty good at tempo runs as well.

IMO, I LOVE the LG3s as a casual wear sneaker, but I would pass on the them for actual running, as you already have a GREAT core rotation. I haven't run in anything but the LEs for the past three months. They can handle LD runs with no problem, and are actually pretty good at tempo runs as well.

Back
Top Bottom