Nike LunarGlide+ 3 (Official Thread)

My LG 3 "Nuggets" found a friend...

2a98mpv.jpg

I'll call them my "Brazils"...lol

t8u682.jpg

Bonus

2d13890.jpg

I'm glad I could spread the word! I'm also glad I haven't worn my pair yet.

Ron: ILLY! Nike definitely did their part in releasing some DOPE debut cw! Your new pair reminds me of the U of Oregon Quacks!

I'm glad I could spread the word! I'm also glad I haven't worn my pair yet.

Ron: ILLY! Nike definitely did their part in releasing some DOPE debut cw! Your new pair reminds me of the U of Oregon Quacks!

I appreciate the coupon, Ray! I used it at my local SA on the anthracite/volt/red colorway...walked out the door with them at $79.50.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to cancel my Eastbay order in time so I'll have to send that pair back whenever they arrive.

I appreciate the coupon, Ray! I used it at my local SA on the anthracite/volt/red colorway...walked out the door with them at $79.50.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to cancel my Eastbay order in time so I'll have to send that pair back whenever they arrive.

^Nice!

I'm usually NEVER a fan of Black-midsoled shoes, especially in the running category. Strangely enough, this Yellow pair looks pretty DOPE, I must say.

nike-2011-fallwinter-lunarglide-3-00.jpg

nike-2011-fallwinter-lunarglide-3-03.jpg

nike-2011-fallwinter-lunarglide-3-01.jpg
Here's the other pair... Not bad, but I wouldn't copp.

^Nice!

I'm usually NEVER a fan of Black-midsoled shoes, especially in the running category. Strangely enough, this Yellow pair looks pretty DOPE, I must say.

nike-2011-fallwinter-lunarglide-3-00.jpg

nike-2011-fallwinter-lunarglide-3-03.jpg

nike-2011-fallwinter-lunarglide-3-01.jpg
Here's the other pair... Not bad, but I wouldn't copp.

Wow, that yellow pair is fire! Probably the second pair I'll grab after I find the all black joints.

Wow, that yellow pair is fire! Probably the second pair I'll grab after I find the all black joints.

Back
Top Bottom