Nike Mac Attack - McEnroes forgotten gem

😬😬😬
492EB937-E6D5-4B1F-BD93-372FB205F686.jpeg

Horrible

If these sell out and turn out to be a hit, you have to admit this is some good marketing from Nike, without even doing too much. Giving OG tennis fans and heads what they want while clashing it with someone that speaks to todays young sneaker enthusiasts. Don’t like it, but from a standpoint of making sure your product sales you can’t blame them 🤷🏾‍♂️

But if the OG tennis heads (I'm one of them) can't get it, then Nike didn't do us any favors at all and basically is catering to the bleeping Hypebeast crowd! Sucks rocks!

If these sell out and turn out to be a hit, you have to admit this is some good marketing from Nike, without even doing too much. Giving OG tennis fans and heads what they want while clashing it with someone that speaks to todays young sneaker enthusiasts. Don’t like it, but from a standpoint of making sure your product sales you can’t blame them 🤷🏾‍♂️
I disagree. Nike is lame as hell for this. Shoe would’ve sold out anyway regardless of him. TS isn’t even all that hot like as far as relevant music in 2023 goes. Dude still riding and living off that Astroworld album wave from 4 years ago. Not giving Nike a pass for this crap.

That said, with this being the first retro ever of this shoe, it could be tough to grab, even without the TS association.
Especially considering that the label on the box contains the terms such as “QS” & “SP” tho…. Still no news for the domestic release here in JP and I’m about get pissed off….

Vollaix shirts are TOP QUALITY! I have several of his Hot Lava homage shirts and they are fantastic! 👍👍 Plus, Brian is a good dude & well known in the Agassi retro thread. 👍
Need a restock on those Agassi shirts!!

I think I learned about Vollaix in the Agassi retro thread.

Back
Top Bottom