Nike Mac Attack - McEnroes forgotten gem

Here’s a comparison picture with the OG color. I still prefer the OG color but the quality of the SS pair is great.

IMG_5561.jpeg
that's one thing you always know you're going to get from James Whitner, good quality/materials (and packaging)

Any news on a UK or EU drop for the OG Grey? Is it really gonna be StockX for these?

Last edited:
Good lord. The selective enforcement of rules on this site gets more and more ridiculous every day. Got my post erased for offering to help out on the Red Crush Macs. Meanwhile we have folks helping out left and right in here and all their posts are untouched. :rolleyes

Was wondering where it went. Thought you pulled your offer back 😂

SMH I seen that post while it was up, too. I got a warning for that years ago when I tried to oop my OG red air max 1s. Idk what year mods are living in but in this year 2023, retail oops are a blessing. We don't have signatures beneath our posts anymore, the marketplace isn't poppin, the only place where it makes sense to try and help out a fellow NTer is in the shoe's respective thread. But it seems like the rule existing is more important than the rule's actual meaning.

Social status really dropped the ball on this shipping stuff. Even their discord isn’t answering why stuff got shipped back to the warehouse

What’s up NT fam. I ready to jump and grab the OGs. Just would like get some informative sizing info.What’s the sizing compared to a white on white af1. I normally go with a 10.5 The recent lebron 20s. Fit great at an 11.

What’s up NT fam. I ready to jump and grab the OGs. Just would like get some informative sizing info.What’s the sizing compared to a white on white af1. I normally go with a 10.5 The recent lebron 20s. Fit great at an 11.

Word of warning, never take sizing advice from NT haha. That said, the consensus seems to be TTS in length, but a little narrow in the toebox.

Found length to be fine.

They're just narrow so the widest part of a foot normally, the forefoot, is most snug. The materials on the OG Grey/Black are so soft and supple that it's really not a factor for me.

Hoping similar for my SS pair. To cut or not cut, that is the question. Hmm

Social status really dropped the ball on this shipping stuff. Even their discord isn’t answering why stuff got shipped back to the warehouse

yeah… James and them blew it on this one. Undermined a lot of hard work and ruined the joy of the release. I’m getting noti from FedEx manager about my order being on a truck for delivery today and it’s in forking Indiana on pick-up day. Meanwhile, the ship to me pair has tracking from the same hub in Indiana but no ship confirm. Whatever man… all these stores and y’all still can’t ship worth a damn. Foh… killing ALL the allure.

/rant

Last edited:
jopx jopx thats why I asked about who the carrier is. I got a text saying ordered will be delivered tomorrow by Fedex but didn't get a shipping notification that my shoes shipped.

Over it… always same thing with them for me, it’s best I just forget about the shoe until it randomly shows up. And did they explain the food stamp crap?

yeah… James and them blew it on this one. Undermined a lot of hard work and ruined the joy of the release. I’m getting noti from FedEx manager about my order being on a truck for delivery today and it’s in forking Indiana on pick-up day. Meanwhile, the ship to me pair has tracking from the same hub in Indiana but no ship confirm. Whatever man… all these stores and y’all still can’t ship worth a damn. Foh… killing ALL the allure.

/rant
On todays episode of “entitled sneakerhead”

Shipping was handled all wrong. I don’t even want the shoes now.

/rant

Exact same story here.

And to the dude who is saying entitled, imagine you spent 170 for a shoe just for it to be in limbo. We just want to know are we getting a refund or are we getting what we paid for.

Exact same story here.

And to the dude who is saying entitled, imagine you spent 170 for a shoe just for it to be in limbo. We just want to know are we getting a refund or are we getting what we paid for.

Give your store a call.

Fedex text me saying delivered about a hour ago, signed for by some random name. Callled home, my daughter says the only thing delivered today is from Nike (should be air alphas). Called SS and they say my pair is there because my name is on the list… now I feel like I need to rush down there before my size is gone due to all this errant ship crap. 🫤

Give your store a call.

Fedex text me saying delivered about a hour ago, signed for by some random name. Callled home, my daughter says the only thing delivered today is from Nike (should be air alphas). Called SS and they say my pair is there because my name is on the list… now I feel like I need to rush down there before my size is gone due to all this errant ship crap. 🫤
The shipping thing was very weird but mistakes happen. I kept getting tracking updates too, but only because the tracking number stayed the same after the shipment got recalled by SS. Store pickup couldn’t have been easier today at AMM in DC and I’m really liking these. TTS for me, no issues at all there.

Back
Top Bottom