Nike Mac Attack - McEnroes forgotten gem

Just landed

Kinda think they are 0.5 small in both length and width

IMG_0268.jpeg
IMG_0271.jpeg

I chose the same laces for mine as well! Also, is the Social Currency used for other releases? I never received them in my box.

After wearing mine for a few days, I’m glad I got my normal size. Definitely have stretched out, and I like my shoes tighter than looser. But if you have wider or higher volume feet, you definitely need to consider sizing up.

Very underwhelmed to be honest in hand if u want a 12 at retail plus shipping h let me know

Attachments

• IMG_8695.jpeg
    IMG_8695.jpeg
    211 KB · Views: 272
That’s a damn shame. I wasn’t big on the social status collab but as store to handle releases they’re pretty awful. Must’ve been too far up they’re on *** on those social status food stamps they wanted to hand out

I liked the idea of a nice retro shoe for Dunk prices. I need to think about whether these are worth the premium. It’s OG Grey or nothing for me.
I mean it's still about the same price as a pair of 4s but... it's still a significant mark-up on retail price for the Attacks.

Since we didn't get the OG colourway it was a mandatory cop for me by any means possible as it is the best colourway IMO and the OG.

I love the silhouette and despite speaking out about the Red Crush (and other "team colourways") and the SS, I've taken to them enough to want them in my collection. Luckily the Crush were retail, sadly the OGs and SS weren't.

I'm done on Attacks now though. I'd need something really special to pick up another pair anytime soon... especially since I only wanted the OGs initially.

I said it in an earlier post. If Nike wanted to do an alternate colorway, they should just do one using Hot Lava! I can't Photoshop, but if someone could Photoshop a pair of the white/reds, and then the red swoosh, the lower heel panel and ankle collar into Hot Lava, and make the mesh on the toe black like the OGs, and the outsole either black or Hot Lava, they would sell like hotcakes.

It would be a cool twist since there is photos floating of John wearing the ATC IIs (along with the full outfit) with Andre when they played doubles together. Just a thought. 👍

Regret ordering from Kith, forgot how slow they are to process and ship. Wish I could cancel the order.
Lol I just got mine from kith just popped up at the door and they just sent tracking after delivered and how is kith return they said only gift cards

Back
Top Bottom