Nike Mac Attack - McEnroes forgotten gem

Might give this mode a try. I’ve been playing in the zoom Vapor pros and they’re good, but the lockdown isn’t great. I enjoyed the fit on the Vapor X’s more.

I love the Zoom Cage 4 in the Agassi ATC IV inspired colorway. Great shoe. Don't need another pair for sometime but these are cool.

I’ve been wanting to learn how to play tennis for a for years now . When do these come out ? Those hot lava tech challenge 20’s are amazing .

Great to hear you want to learn. It's a wonderful sport. I actually love playing more than basketball (I'm better at this). Best advice I can give, find a wall to hit against. It's the best practice partner you'll ever have. It's how I learned to hit when I was 12 and picked up my first racquet (a MacGregor that my mom got from Clover department store).

If you want to look into a machine, I suggest you check out the Slinger bag. It's the perfect machine and isn't pricey. Good luck 👏👏

Pulled out the grey black OGs today... and it's a wrap.

Got sucked in to the hype and picked up the Crush and SS but the OG Grey Black are by far and away the best IMO. That mesh contrast against the butter leather toe, the white sole and matching tongue, the blue black checkerboard tongue tag with the red Nike.. ooft.

They should have just produced more of these worldwide, rather than QSing them along with basic team colourways.

These things cost too much off StockX, but they’re so nice. Shipped from Japan. Anywhere but Europe I guess.

Attachments

• IMG_8034.jpeg
    IMG_8034.jpeg
    251.2 KB · Views: 353
I did half a size up and they work. TTS would be too narrow. I think I know why. If you lace a shoe loosely, like on an AJ1, it should let you customise how tight it is at the bottom.

IMG_8038.jpeg

However, the lower eye stay panel doesn’t move freely, it’s stitched down to the leather piece below the tongue. So the lacing doesn’t make a difference. Half size up is good though.

Good lord I forgot about this. So Nike made the OG cw super limited and impossible to grab then putting out a garbage TS pair and now this? They could’ve upped production of the OG instead of all this other nonsense but once again Nike being incompetent as ever when it comes to NSW releases

Nice those look good . Dope ZX’s too lol
Thanks man. Those Adidas are the END. x Torsion Super - it's low-key my pick-up of the year... I think they're just edging the OG Mac Attacks for top spot. They came and went with no real hype - so glad to have managed to cop.

They're out of the box because they've been heavy in my rotation since I got them last week. Can't stop wearing them.

Good lord I forgot about this. So Nike made the OG cw super limited and impossible to grab then putting out a garbage TS pair and now this? They could’ve upped production of the OG instead of all this other nonsense but once again Nike being incompetent as ever when it comes to NSW releases
Was this verified?
I don’t think so. And I tend to believe these probably were just one of the early samples coz the pic of those actually had surfaced on the net way before TS’s reversed Swoosh one was revealed….

HBX has availability of select smaller sizes! Was able to scoop up a 9 for cheaper than GOAT/stockx

Finally received my pair of Red Crushes from Kith. I was warned that this was a very narrow show, but this is ridiculous. Needless to say I threw in a shoe stretcher. Luckily the materials seem to be soft and flexible enough to not totally choke my feet.

I don’t know who’s feet are shaped like this?!
IMG_6754-compressed.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom