Nike Mac Attack - McEnroes forgotten gem

I gotta say that is extremally tempting for a shoe I've wanted for so long. I just can't vouch for that site just yet. Also the $160+ doesn't quite sit well with me with these supposedly retailing at $120. They're still sitting on there in my size as I type this. Man oh man lol.

Last edited:
I gotta say that is extremally tempting for a shoe I've wanted for so long. I just can't vouch for that site just yet. Also the $160+ doesn't quite sit well with me with these supposedly retailing at $120. They're still sitting on there in my size as I type this. Man of man lol.
Yeah I'm definitely waiting for a more reputable seller, these should be out soon

I gotta say that is extremally tempting for a shoe I've wanted for so long. I just can't vouch for that site just yet. Also the $160+ doesn't quite sit well with me with these supposedly retailing at $120. They're still sitting on there in my size as I type this. Man oh man lol.
No contact info or about info on the site is highly suspect to me. Also, with a legit check I found a name and an address to a random house in Metairie LA. I’d hold off until an actual release…

No contact info or about info on the site is highly suspect to me. Also, with a legit check I found a name and an address to a random house in Metairie LA. I’d hold off until an actual release…
Good point!! BTW, am I the only one that was wondering whether there’ll be no half size for them or not when opened that page???

Dang it!! I'd have copped from there on the strength of them using PayPal. I was slacking and didn't check the thread all day...Size 12 is the only one gone.

They've been delisted from the website

Its been awhile since I have followed a release this closely, but is this all normal? Many parts to this seem to be strange, mostly the fact that no one knows a release date yet and it HAS to be close

Its been awhile since I have followed a release this closely, but is this all normal? Many parts to this seem to be strange, mostly the fact that no one knows a release date yet and it HAS to be close
The only thing I can compare it to is the Air Ship releases (prior to the newest releases) but at least with them we got an approximate release date. I believe they'll release in June because pairs are selling on the aftermarket close to retail and they're on eBay too. What's also strange is there are fakes of these already, the main tell is the checkerboard on the tongue is the wrong color.

Good point!! BTW, am I the only one that was wondering whether there’ll be no half size for them or not when opened that page???
Exactly! If it’s a legit seller, why only whole sizing and not half? So suspect. It’d be a bummer if it’s a legit shop though because there’s just certain information you should have on your site period. THEN, they’re selling a quick strike sp before anyone else. Too good to be true IMO

Edit: Also, no links to any social media…

1685147258662.png

1685147279274.png

Want

So I got a pair earlier this week. I heard they got pushed back to like June 20 something from a buddy that works at one my local boutiques. I think the place I got then must’ve didn’t know they did. Jus the info I been told

June 20th is the day that the Wimbledon gear will be released.

Based on what I know...this collection will not be made available all at the same time.

Certain models will be made available before others.

My local has these in ......Issa pass on da Grey's....might be in for da reds as beaters so I won't wear my big bubbles as much

Back
Top Bottom