Nike Mac Attack - McEnroes forgotten gem

AD278765-D68F-4331-87DA-24F78BE3288B.jpeg
Ok that's enough, no more posting pictures of pairs until I score mine for retail!!! :rofl: DM me if you got an opp for me.

So, since there are a lot of Tennis heads in here...someone put me on to what the expectations are with regard to the US Open. I guess our jets are cooled and we're all targeting around the 20th for actual release, right...? buuuuut is there a thought of OG merch being retroe'd as well...?

Also....sure are a lot of pairs in this thread for a (supposed) 20th RD.

So, since there are a lot of Tennis heads in here...someone put me on to what the expectations are with regard to the US Open. I guess our jets are cooled and we're all targeting around the 20th for actual release, right...? buuuuut is there a thought of OG merch being retroe'd as well...?

Also....sure are a lot of pairs in this thread for a (supposed) 20th RD.

As a long time tennis player, Agassi fanatic and one who watched McEnroe later in his career, these are a must for me. CHillTennis CHillTennis above knows some stuff and if he says there will be stuff at the Open, I would listen to him. Nike would be dumb as donuts if they didn't release some of the checkerboard clothing from back in the day. Hell, they should have done a 2nd run of Agassi's clothing again as the relaunch of Challenge Court was a HUGE sales success.

As a long time tennis player, Agassi fanatic and one who watched McEnroe later in his career, these are a must for me. CHillTennis CHillTennis above knows some stuff and if he says there will be stuff at the Open, I would listen to him. Nike would be dumb as donuts if they didn't release some of the checkerboard clothing from back in the day. Hell, they should have done a 2nd run of Agassi's clothing again as the relaunch of Challenge Court was a HUGE sales success.
I agree CHillTennis CHillTennis knows some things. You just have to read between the lines.

I want to believe these will sell huge at or around leading to the US Open. Want to grab a pair for myself.
8bbef3_d0011273350945ad92d3e3bb909dfdbf~mv2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom