Nike Mac Attack - McEnroes forgotten gem

Sheeeeesh , ok so I just got back from da local that had em and I was able to get Oops from and they pulled them off da shelves. Supposedly they were not to be sold , and now release date is da "16th" but dude didn't seem too sure so I'll still keep an eye out. Congrats on those that were able to get early, but they will start to trickle out !
June 16th? I hope so. maybe I should wait before I pay over retail on Goat.

Weather is perfect today
IMG_5680.jpeg

For the record these have the best “new shoe” smell that I’ve smelled in a long long time. They legit smell like a brand new pair of Nikes purchased in the late 80’s early 90’s at Weiner’s back in the day. If you’re from the south (Texas to be specific) you know about Weiner’s lol.

I was in FTL today picking up J1 washed blacks. I figured I’d ask to see if they would be getting the Mac Attacks in (I didn’t think they would). My guy had no idea what I was talking about. I pulled up a picture and he was still clueless about what this shoe is and he showed zero interest in it.

I am hoping he is in the majority and these fly under the radar in a couple weeks.

I want to like these but I cannot unsee the clown shoe proportions in some angles.
Honestly that's the biggest thing I'm worried about considering I'm already a size 12. I want them because colorway and silhouette look nice in pics plus I love Nike tennis retros, but need more on feet pics.

What’s sizing like? For reference, I wear 9.5 in Dunk/AF1/Jordan 1 and 10 in pretty much all other Nike shoes.

Back
Top Bottom