Nike Mac Attack - McEnroes forgotten gem

HAS anybody that won the raffle from A MA MANIERE site receive their shipping confirmation yet??
I won on Social Status and I am still waiting as well. Not sure what is taking so long, it's not like they had a ton of pairs to ship.

HAS anybody that won the raffle from A MA MANIERE site receive their shipping confirmation yet??
Nope.

I won raffles from both AMM and Social Status and haven't received shipping confirmation from either one yet.

I know that Social Status has taken some time to ship for my past orders with them; hopefully I hear something soon.

Both charges are still on my bank account.

THIS JUST IN…HOLLA.

CED B.
IMG_1149.jpeg
IMG_1150.jpeg
IMG_1151.jpeg
IMG_1152.jpeg
IMG_1154.jpeg
IMG_1153.jpeg
IMG_1156.jpeg
IMG_1157.jpeg

Wore my first pair to the gym and my god how I am frequently reminded how much I dislike old school soles/tech. Give me foam based soles for these old yams of mine 😆. I do like the leathers softness and the overall look of the shoe. Don’t know how any of y’all would play tennis in these. Gives me MJ at the Garden wearing 1s vibes 😄. Waiting on shipment from Social Status for pair 2.
IMG_4955.jpeg

Yo, what's happening. First time poster from the UK.

We haven't had our release yet and there's absolutely no news about any forthcoming drop anywhere so I went via Goat for my pair. Smarting but as a mature collector this was a must cop. No interest in the Social Status collabs or the Red Crush / Black & White colourway (too plain, contrast doesnt hit like the black mesh and grey panneling)... it had to be these and only these. US12 / UK11 checking in:

20230629_084852.jpg

Cheeky lace swap to match the tongue but personally staying OG grey:

20230630_194123.jpg

Quick on foot after unboxing:

20230701_111154.jpg

My accidental double-up pairs from Social Status and AMM arrived this morning.

They do fit long, but slightly narrow; glad I went with size 8.

Very comfortable though; much softer leather used on these and the colors go with everything.

Very glad to have these in my collection, they will be worn a lot.

Still such a BS release by Nike for these.

I got a surprise shipping notification from A Ma Maniere, to my surprise i won the Mac Attacks in my size! I bought a half size down on StockX, looks like I’ll be selling the size 10s right back on there

AMM just now letting you know?

Second pair from AMM already arrived today. Got here in 2 days once they finally shipped so that was a positive. Glad I’m done with this release for now. On to the white/red then white/black cw. Passing on the SS joints.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom