Nike Mac Attack - McEnroes forgotten gem

Feeling kind of annoyed that I paid £50+ over retail for the OG Grey and now they finally drop in the UK. I’ve worn my pair a decent amount but it still stings. Good for those who were patient, enjoy. 👍
I'm not too mad at it TBH.

I mean, of course, no one ever wants to pay resale - I paid a lot more than you as a big-footer - but I don't think I would have had the patience to wait basically 5-months post US release to pick them up.

This comes as a surprise though that we're even getting them so long after the original retro release.

How does NIke break down allocations/distribution for drops like this? Is it for the entire EU region as a whole? Or are there smaller regions within?

Put another way, am I competing with all of the size 13s in Europe? Or just in one specific country/area?

It’ll be interesting to see how the EU drop goes, seein how they weren’t abundant stateside

How does NIke break down allocations/distribution for drops like this? Is it for the entire EU region as a whole? Or are there smaller regions within?

Put another way, am I competing with all of the size 13s in Europe? Or just in one specific country/area?

I reckon UK SNKRS is basically EU SNKRS because pairs that I've received are shipped from the Netherlands (Nike's hub I believe - KITH's EU hub is also based there).

Reckon you'll be competing with all of Europe for the size 13s.

I'm not too mad at it TBH.

I mean, of course, no one ever wants to pay resale - I paid a lot more than you as a big-footer - but I don't think I would have had the patience to wait basically 5-months post US release to pick them up.

This comes as a surprise though that we're even getting them so long after the original retro release.
I think the lack of information is my issue. If I knew they were dropping eventually, I probably would have waited until now.

If they didn’t drop now, I was already pleased with my original purchase. So mixed feelings. I have far too many shoes to need a double up either.

I think the lack of information is my issue. If I knew they were dropping eventually, I probably would have waited until now.

If they didn’t drop now, I was already pleased with my original purchase. So mixed feelings. I have far too many shoes to need a double up either.

Yeah I agree with that. The lack of information is lamentable. When they didnt drop in the EU shortly after the US release around the time of the McEnroe/Travis hype in May, literally no one was expecting these to drop again - this comes as a massive surprise.

Yes, I don't believe in double up culture at all. Too many shoes that I don't wear enough, too many others to pick up rather than the same pair over and over but unlike some of the more common retros that always come back every few years, I'm not sure what to expect with these and whether they'll come back anytime soon, especially as they haven't taken off like Nike expected.

I'd like a pair for down the line as these are in my top 2-3 pick ups of the year and I wear them a lot. The older the get the more appropriately badass these look IMO.

I’m just wondering if they’re coming back in the US as well. The Travis Scott version was supposed to be a BF shoe and haven’t seen anything on that. Maybe they’re scrapping that and giving us more pairs of the OG

WTF?? OG Grey/Black are now on SNKRS-JP…. Raffle tho….
IMG_5481.jpeg

They actually were released (raffle) here in JP only at Union’s Pop-Up store exclusively during the past June.

Last edited:
Just grabbed me a pair of the OG grey cw for a real good price. Hopefully with more drops overseas means Nike will drop them again in the US. Please tank the resale and shove it to the resellers Nike 🙏🏽

I'd like to grab another pair for something close to retail. So maybe these will get a magical restock similar to how Chlorophylls popped back up months after the original release.

Yeah I agree with that. The lack of information is lamentable. When they didnt drop in the EU shortly after the US release around the time of the McEnroe/Travis hype in May, literally no one was expecting these to drop again - this comes as a massive surprise.

Yes, I don't believe in double up culture at all. Too many shoes that I don't wear enough, too many others to pick up rather than the same pair over and over but unlike some of the more common retros that always come back every few years, I'm not sure what to expect with these and whether they'll come back anytime soon, especially as they haven't taken off like Nike expected.

I'd like a pair for down the line as these are in my top 2-3 pick ups of the year and I wear them a lot. The older the get the more appropriately badass these look IMO.
I think you’ll be good for another pair. The average sneakerhead doesn’t like this shoe. Their loss, I wear mine a lot.

I just copped the Satin Bred 1 for 40% off from Offspring. 30% + a student discount. I guess that evens out the extra I paid for the Attacks. 👌

WTF?? OG Grey/Black are now on SNKRS-JP…. Raffle tho….
IMG_5481.jpeg

They actually were released (raffle) here in JP only at Union’s Pop-Up store exclusively during the past June.
That raffle announcement didn’t even last a day and it’s gone now somehow…. BTW, do y’all think they will stop selling those Social Status pairs at some point? I kinda like their 4th pair tho….

PS: here comes the another colorway that I’m not interested in….
IMG_5482.jpeg

https://sneakerbardetroit.com/nike-mac-attack-lemon-venom/

Attachments

• IMG_5482.jpeg
    IMG_5482.jpeg
    184.1 KB · Views: 243
It may sound dumb, but those yellows would have been a cop if they hadn't muted the checkerboard tongue tag.
This. If the tag had the checkerboard they’d be worth a cop on discount. I don’t mind the plan cws at all on these since the shoes only had 2 OG cws to choose from lol

You just know these are gonna be a PITA to hit on, ironic since all other CW are just sitting.

Back
Top Bottom