Nike Mac Attack - McEnroes forgotten gem

I will have these, but I gotta hold out for a discount. Been supporting every release on release day and could have bought every single one (other than the OG in my size) for a good discount.

Resale staying low on the OG now, so the release on the 26th might end up being an easy cop as well. Don't know if they'll sit, but shouldn't be any resellers bothering with them, so they might.

Tried these on in my normal size and they were super narrow. Will a 1/2 up help or just deal with my normal size and break them in? All null and void if I don’t hit in the OG colorway on SNKRS.

Reactions: ejb
Tried these on in my normal size and they were super narrow. Will a 1/2 up help or just deal with my normal size and break them in? All null and void if I don’t hit in the OG colorway on SNKRS.

I go true to size. They are definitely narrow, but they have a much more relaxed construction, almost more like a knit sneaker, so poking out or spilling over a little doesn't bother me nearly as much as some more stiffly constructed sneakers. I find them comfortable. They're narrow more like a Cortez or a Chuck Taylor is narrow than like a KD basketball shoe or something that is a bunch of fused plastic, if that makes sense.

I go true to size. They are definitely narrow, but they have a much more relaxed construction, almost more like a knit sneaker, so poking out or spilling over a little doesn't bother me nearly as much as some more stiffly constructed sneakers. I find them comfortable. They're narrow more like a Cortez or a Chuck Taylor is narrow than like a KD basketball shoe or something that is a bunch of fused plastic, if that makes sense.
I go with a size 11 in dunks and Jordan 1 lows, but a size 11.5 in Jordan 1 highs.

…not sure what to do with these.

I go with a size 11 in dunks and Jordan 1 lows, but a size 11.5 in Jordan 1 highs.

…not sure what to do with these.

I'd lean toward the 11.5, but I don't think you're going to be suffocated by an 11. I feel like the top down view makes people think they're more narrow than they are, but I wear a 12 and am not going to pretend they don't look like bananas or bowling shoes (especially if you regularly wear more bulky shoes), but I love 'em.

Also, if anyone peeps the white/royal on sale, please post it. I know they just dropped, but if I don't see 'em on sale before next week I might just pull the trigger from Nike and return if/when they pop up at heavy disco

attack.JPG

^Sorry should’ve posted earlier. Dropped at 12am est/9pm pst

10am est/7am pst on darkside and xhibition. Probably easier than snkrs

Last edited:
Scored two. Accidentally got a size too large. I guess we’ll see how narrow they truly run. Wasn’t expecting them to last, although bodega moved within seconds. Extra butter is still there. Premiers larger sizes flew.

SNKRS is odd. They had almost all sizes for 15 minutes. I doubt they truly sold out of everything. I sort of panic bought from the first place showing something near a 13. Good problem to have I suppose

Ordered my pair yesterday through Mr Porter... hopefully they ship quick to make me feel better that I passed on copping domestically

Last edited:
These were the only Attacks I wanted all along. Ridiculously narrow though, guess I’ll have to put stretchers in these too like I did with the sport red pair.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom