Nike Mac Attack - McEnroes forgotten gem

100%. Releasing something like this that people have been waiting years for at boutiques only first was beyond insipid.
Facts. Nike wanted to play the hype game with these so clearly that it was disgusting. At that point they’re alienating fans and would be fans because hypebeasts and trend chasers aren’t gonna be the ones to stick around.

Dumb move by them all around

I dont care if Nike wants to do these hypebeast attracting launches so they can get full price from the fools in the beginning....as long as I can get the classics with ease if Im patient enuff with these staggered releases!!! I'm kinda loving the state of the shoe world at the moment...Its great not to have to experience FOMO, wake up early, or Overpay for these....even had a $65.00 gift card and got these for basically half off...lol, I waited and eventually ended up with these for less than I paid for white reds :nthat:

Last edited:
Very happy to see that these are available now for anyone that missed out and was paying attention here. Over an hour after release and most sizes are sitting. I don't even feel compelled to double up right now as these will steadily drop on the resale market as well.
Congrats to those finally getting their pair!

The question is do I need another pair?

I'm going to double up because my main pair is going to be my summer beater. Just going to wait until after February. A lot of other shoes I gotta buy that month, on top of moving into a new apartment.

Got two from the first drop for retail and picked up the TS pair so I'm set. Good to see.. hope whoever missed scoops them up.

The question is do I need another pair?

I'm going to double up because my main pair is going to be my summer beater. Just going to wait until after February. A lot of other shoes I gotta buy that month, on top of moving into a new apartment.
I debated the same thing for about 10 minutes before I decided to double up. My first pair I overpaid for internationally from DSML, so this is my redemption!

These were the only Attacks I wanted all along. Ridiculously narrow though, guess I’ll have to put stretchers in these too like I did with the sport red pair.

Not going to even try to understand this logic, but hey, your shoes babydoll.

But as a human being with a partially operating cranium.... i'd adjust sizing to accomodate my feet? I dunno... just a thots.

Went half up on the silver linings playbooks and the red crushes. Still was too narrow (but these were blind buys/didn't get to try in store and went off NikeTalks sizing consensus).

Finally able to get a 12 in the OG's this morning (still need the travis, cuz i still plan on doing one on each feets - resale kinda too high for me).

Maybe you're just addicted to buying the same size across the board (at atleast your consistent/ocd aboot it and not Franklin Mucous, who wears 9 different shoe sizes with his damb unthankful cankles).

zS0nmNl.png

Not going to even try to understand this logic, but hey, your shoes babydoll.

But as a human being with a partially operating cranium.... i'd adjust sizing to accomodate my feet? I dunno... just a thots.

Went half up on the silver linings playbooks and the red crushes. Still was too narrow (but these were blind buys/didn't get to try in store and went off NikeTalks sizing consensus).

Finally able to get a 12 in the OG's this morning (still need the travis, cuz i still plan on doing one on each feets - resale kinda too high for me).

Maybe you're just addicted to buying the same size across the board (at atleast your consistent/ocd aboot it and not Franklin Mucous, who wears 9 different shoe sizes with his damb unthankful cankles).

zS0nmNl.png

Possibly the dumbest response I've ever read on this site. You do realize some people have wide feet right? So according to your logic I should keep sizing up so that my wide *** feet will finally feel comfortable even though now there's a ridiculous amount of space left in front of the shoes. I guess I can't be on a genius level like yourself...

For sizing I will say I went a .5 size up on these. I’m usually a 12.5 and I would say more feet are between and D and E width. Going up to a 13 fits best and I couldn’t imagine staying TTS on these.

But everyone’s feet are different and a lot of people also don’t know their actual foot length and width.

I normally size up a half size to account for my slightly wider feet, I went a full size up on these and they were still too narrow and then it started looking like I was a toddler wearing his dad's shoes:ohwell:

TTS for me. They're soft and supple to the point where they break in well with use.

They are narrow but all sizing up seems to do is make them look longer and longer. Length not the issue on these at all.

Facts. Nike wanted to play the hype game with these so clearly that it was disgusting. At that point they’re alienating fans and would be fans because hypebeasts and trend chasers aren’t gonna be the ones to stick around.

Dumb move by them all around

Truthfully in this case it’s not Nikes fault. Realistically Nike is a business so of course they need to hype the shoes up to generate a profit. Boutiques are usually going to get first dibs because otherwise they probably wouldn’t sell and these stores would be stuck with them. If anything blame the individuals willing to pay almost triple retail for them on stockx instead of having some patience. Saw the same thing with structure triax 91 people paying 250+ only for them to go on sale in full size runs for 50 😂 and it’s exactly why I refused to pay resell on these.

Truthfully in this case it’s not Nikes fault. Realistically Nike is a business so of course they need to hype the shoes up to generate a profit. Boutiques are usually going to get first dibs because otherwise they probably wouldn’t sell and these stores would be stuck with them. If anything blame the individuals willing to pay almost triple retail for them on stockx instead of having some patience. Saw the same thing with structure triax 91 people paying 250+ only for them to go on sale in full size runs for 50 😂 and it’s exactly why I refused to pay resell on these.
No I very much can blame Nike. They are the ones that manufactured the situation and cause this issue for everyone.

Did you end up picking up a pair? At this rate you could try one of each size (maybe even on sale).
I decided to pass.

I’ve already made too many purchases from Nike that had to be returne.

…plus I already have too many Jordan 1s that aren’t good for my feet.

Back
Top Bottom