Nike Mayfly Woven QS

Has anyone seen any Bronze online for purchase or are they all pretty much gone? Was going to get the grey, but liking the Bronze better after seeing a few on feet shots.

Has anyone seen any Bronze online for purchase or are they all pretty much gone? Was going to get the grey, but liking the Bronze better after seeing a few on feet shots.
What size are you looking for man? my spots got a bunch of wheat colored ones left.

Thanks gerald picked up a black pair. Might have to get the grays too. Fits tts true to size for me. Length and width non issues. I'm slightly wide footed too.

Anybody know of other spots online that still has em ? totally missed out on end and i dont know if i should take a gamble with hanon. Have not ordered from em before. 

These mayfly woven's are HIGLY underrated. Took a picture in the back car seat :lol:

View media item 587258
The comfort, quality, and look is amazing. Definitely tempted to cop another pair. One of the best releases of the year IMO.

I copped these as a bday present for my bro. I had this evil intention in the back of my head of just exchanging for my size and not giving him a present :lol:

Last edited:
can't keep my wheats (or whatever the exact color is) off me feet, love them!

Repped. Good looking out. None had the bone or wheat colorways in my size, but thanks anyways!

Bronze pair is easily my shoe of the year so far. I've worn them every day for two weeks now, time to buy a second pair for when these die. They've knocked my usual flyknit rotation out completely. 

^ just sucks when they get dirty lol. Not as easy to clean as fly knits. Was grabbing some Mexican food out with my fam and I was trying to get to the bathroom and the dude with the dirtiest, oldest looking boot steps on my shoes. And then he gives me a dirty look. :smh:

^ just sucks when they get dirty lol. Not as easy to clean as fly knits. Was grabbing some Mexican food out with my fam and I was trying to get to the bathroom and the dude with the dirtiest, oldest looking boot steps on my shoes. And then he gives me a dirty look.
mean.gif
Jason Markk son. works like a charm

I need bronze and black in a 9 at hopefully retail + free shipping (or closest too)

ebay i found a black but the bronze is alot more then i wanna pay for

can anyone lead me to the right direction :smokin

Back
Top Bottom