Nike Memphis Ring busted

Six Arrested, Four Were NIKE Employees http://www.myfoxmemphis.c...ies_Bust_NIKE_Theft_Ring MEMPHIS, Tenn. - Sixpeople have been charged with stealing thousands of dollars worth of apparel from the NIKE warehouse in Southeast Memphis. Four of the six arrested areemployees at NIKE. Last week, Deputies with the Sheriffs ALERT Squad (Area Law Enforcement Retailers Team) received a tip that lots of merchandise was to bestolen from the warehouse at 5155 East Shelby Drive. ALERT Deputies contacted other officers with the Memphis Cargo Task Force which is comprised of theSheriffs Office, F.B.I. and Memphis Police Department. NIKE Loss Prevention employees also joined Deputies in the investigation. Together, the group set upsurveillance at the warehouse Friday afternoon. They saw a rental truck driven by 36-year old Mario Bell leave the warehouse and followed it to a home at 4381Clarke Road. Bell does not work at NIKE. Soon, a Dodge pickup truck arrived with two NIKE employees, 39-year old Dwayne Luckett and 44-year old Ira Morris.Officers swarmed the residence and found 55 sealed boxes of NIKE goods in the garage. The boxes had been taken out of the rental truck. More than 2,000 NIKEshirts, shirts and jogging suits worth more than $72,000 were recovered. Deputies arrested the three men along with a fourth suspect, 37- year old JohnnyLuckett, who owns the house. Luckett does not work at NIKE. Deputies later went back to the NIKE warehouse and arrested two more employees, 45-year old BrianHarding and 48-year old Tyrone Jones. All six suspects were charged with Theft of Property over $60,000.

Since Obama has taken office, it seems as if this crackdown is a daily news happening...makes me think its a total coordinated thang.

Smh I've heard about employees stealing kicks before realase date at the employee store but I didn't know people were taking that much

Originally Posted by Fabogus

Id hate to tell my boss my inventory was off 6,000 units.
laugh.gif
Word. How does that work.

why track suits?
laugh.gif
smh.gif
selling them to the mob
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

also look at their ages, i would be stealing too
laugh.gif
smh.gif

(JK Nike cause i know yall reading )

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

DOWN THE STREET FROM MY HOUSE, LOL. NOTHING NEW HERE, THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON AT THE 2 WAREHOUSES/EMPLOYEES STORE FOR YEARS. GOT MOST OF MY J'S FROM MY BOYWHO USED TO WORK THERE FOR DIRT CHEAP.

Originally Posted by 255forLife

^

word.

laugh.gif

who the heck wears full jogging suits anyway?

QFT
laugh.gif

Some people are beyond ******ed and here is a prime example...

Back
Top Bottom