NIke Metcon 2 ID Thread - ID Live $170 link page 1

be sure to save your guys designs to your nike account so once it's officially live tomorrow you don't have to start from scratch and it'll be saved in your wish list :smokin

Just placed my first order.. March can't get here soon enough.. Lol!

That makes two of us. I went simple this time, but I have a feeling I'll do something with my gym's colors before the weekend is finished. I swore I was skipping the 2s. Three pairs later, it appears I'm just getting started.

The first of my three orders I'll be placing tonight, I'm a huge volt person in case you didn't pick that up haha.  So glad it went live tonight so I can stop racking my brain for colorways!!

iD about 5 pairs so far that's saved in my wish list. Going to work on some more tomorrow :lol:

Once I get my first metcon 2 in on Monday and get an idea for sizing. I'll probably place an order for at least 2 IDs

Def the minority here and not too impressed with the color options. I was hoping for way more. All the really good colors are reserved for the soles and heel cup. Not iDs for me for now

Def the minority here and not too impressed with the color options. I was hoping for way more. All the really good colors are reserved for the soles and heel cup. Not iDs for me for now

The heel clip flywire option is what makes it tough.. Very few options

The heel clip flywire option is what makes it tough.. Very few options

Guess I was just wanting/expecting more from the vamp/collar choices but like someone above previously mentioned it'd be sick for more options to become available closer to the games.

Back
Top Bottom