NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Eastbay has them up but says every size is back ordered and expected ship date is 4/17
I'm pretty sure yesterday the expected ship date was 4/14.  I would stay way from Eastbay if you dont want to get jerked around for a month.  Has anyone successfully ordered Metcons from FootLocker or Eastbay?

Last edited:
Had to order my Daring Reds from eastbay. Says backordered and ships the 17th of this month. I'll give you guys a heads up to see if I'll get jerked around for a month lol...

On another note: I had 2 laptops and my phone refreshing for 2 minutes before and after 10 edt on Nike.com and I still couldn't get a pair. How is this possible?!

Does anyone know how long will shoes stay in my cart on NDC?
maybe a day or two? I had a pair of Roshe nm fleece in navy in my cart when it rereleased couple weeks ago on my iphone and i checked out the next day after still finding it on my cart 
laugh.gif

I wonder if NDC is releasing in waves or are all these pairs just from other people's carts getting timed out?

I think its pairs from other people's cart being timed out..

I have a buddy that is testing for the air mag release. So he runs it for most Nike.com release and let the pairs that he is able to cart time out.

I'm pretty sure he's not the only one doing that to practice for more hyped releases

Last edited:
You might have possibly goof'd m8, I've heard they all run about the same.
Ok, I guess we will see. Better to get something. I know I can return them if they are too big. I ordered her a pair of blacks in 6.5 that will arrive tomorrow and she can compare.

Back
Top Bottom