NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

During my 3rd workout with my OG Volts this happened. Anyone else have their toe box rip like this? Ive been seeing everyone talking about the new mesh on the newer color ways but is this part the same as well?

During my 3rd workout with my OG Volts this happened. Anyone else have their toe box rip like this? Ive been seeing everyone talking about the new mesh on the newer color ways but is this part the same as well?
I know during the Open people were talking about the same thing happening during the toes to bar, but the bars were super textured from what I read.  The only other time Ive seen that was when a dog got ahold of the shoe. What caused it, burpees? 

It was 1 Turkish getup that did it. Anyone know if this part is any sturdier on any of the new color ways or is it just the mesh part that's different. I don't want to have to be careful of this happening again. I used my Nike free runs when first started crossfit and nothing ever happened to them.

I know during the Open people were talking about the same thing happening during the toes to bar, but the bars were super textured from what I read.  The only other time Ive seen that was when a dog got ahold of the shoe. What caused it, burpees? 

It was 1 Turkish getup that did it. Anyone know if this part is any sturdier on any of the new color ways or is it just the mesh part that's different. I don't want to have to be careful of this happening again. I used my Nike free runs when first started crossfit and nothing ever happened to them.
Sorry to hear that, if you've only worn them 3 times you might want to give nike a call, they are usually pretty good about issues like this. 

As far as the other shoes go from what I see the mesh is the only difference, that part on the toe appears to be the same.  I have all the colors and that part looks exactly the same to me.  

View media item 1499058

I've only seen this happen to the OG Volts. Since that was the first cw released maybe Nike changed something in the manufacturing process with the latter cw's.

View media item 1499058

Same exact thing happened to mine as well. I was doing wall walks and after the third to fourth one I look down and there's that exact mark. I'll contact Nike and see what they say

Joel from AMRAP talking about the new mesh, while you are getting a great look on several cw's.

I love them Game Royals, hope they drop soon at Nike EU.

My FNL order for the OG volts got cancelled saying they were oversold too.  First time that's happened with FNL, pretty frustrating as I was ordering for a friend and already told him I'd hooked him up.

Last edited:
Can't decide if I want to pull the trigger not the total orange/dove grey or just wait for the grey gums.  I might just end up buying both haha

no free shipping making me not want to buy
laugh.gif
This was news to me, sorry about that. Just sent a note to my digital team to get this issue resolved, it might not update until tomorrow. You can order your pair, then call our customer service # to adjust the shipping cost.

Again, my apologies on this. 

-Fresh

This was news to me, sorry about that. Just sent a note to my digital team to get this issue resolved, it might not update until tomorrow. You can order your pair, then call our customer service # to adjust the shipping cost.

-Fresh

haha yea when i said screw it and was about to place my order via paypal i got site down for maintenance message. Now i cant even get to my cart to place order

-Fresh
haha yea when i said screw it and was about to place my order via paypal i got site down for maintenance message. Now i cant even get to my cart to place order
they are attempting to adjust now, so this may be the issue as to why you cant purchase right now 

After almost 2 weeks and Nike.de still has a full SR of the Dove Greys.  I wonder if Nike.com would pull these if they do not sell well here in the European area.  I can tell you these are a awesome CW and turn a ton of heads!!  Anyone looking to scoop a pair, shoot me a PM and we can work something out.

http://store.nike.com/de/de_de/pd/metcon-1-herren-trainingsschuh/pid-10263700/pgid-10295625
PM sent!
Nike EU and nike.com uses two dif inventory buckets.... they have dif inventory all the time. 

Nike EU and nike.com uses two dif inventory buckets.... they have dif inventory all the time. 
I recall last time you mentioned a mid May release window for the Dove Grey CW, have you heard any updates?

Just trying to gauge how much longer I would have to wait to get them here in the states (along with the initial madness to get a pair) & paying a little extra to just get them a bit early without the headache of supply issues.

Back
Top Bottom