NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

They came out initially on NDC on January 31st and I believe on FNL and Rogue as well around the same time.  I could be wrong as well but I never really saw a restock before the other day.

No they didn't release on FNL late january or february.

Last week was the first time FNL release them. The release was delayed due to the back long because of the port strike that was going on

No they didn't release on FNL late january or february.

Last week was the first time FNL release them. The release was delayed due to the back long because of the port strike that was going on
Well color me wrong.  I remembered I saw them somewhere else besides NDC and couldn't figure out if it was Rogue or FNL.  Thank you for the correction

Do you work with CJ and the brUte crew directly or subscribe to their programming? Awesome if you've worked with them. Met CJ a couple of times. Good dude.

Love the attitude of the brUte crew but their programming is behind a paywall,
laugh.gif
, one day I'll splurge and give it a shot.
I didn't work with Cj directly. I just followed his online programming. But I do work with the brUTE guys directly. They send me programming once a week. My old roommate is a coach for them and get got me set up with the program.

I'd highly recommend it if you're wanting to take your competitiveness to the next level.

Received the grey/gums yesterday from Nike EU and I might return them in favor of the black/anthracite.

Last edited:
they're back this morning! at d i c k s sporting goods....sorry for the double post, I meant to quote myself.

Last edited:
My boyfriend loved my Volts and now I got him a pair from DSG...lets see if they ship this time...last time they cancelled my order.

I just ordered my 3rd pair in Black from Rogue...LOVE this thread!

maybe it's excluded now

last time they ran the deal it wasn't and earlier this morning people were able to check out fine.

contact CSR
Thanks! I did and they said Nike just pulled the promotion out and he even mentioned that their stock are limited so what you see online is not very accurate. Kinda reminds of FNL.com where you get your order cancelled several days later.

Thanks! I did and they said Nike just pulled the promotion out and he even mentioned that their stock are limited so what you see online is not very accurate. Kinda reminds of FNL.com where you get your order cancelled several days later.
Thanks!  I've gotten to the point that anywhere that has any good color in 9.5, I place the order knowing it'll probably be canceled.  If not, I can always return one of the pairs if the end up being in stock and shipping.  This thread has been great.  (still waiting for a shipping info email from DSG....)

Thanks!  I've gotten to the point that anywhere that has any good color in 9.5, I place the order knowing it'll probably be canceled.  If not, I can always return one of the pairs if the end up being in stock and shipping.  This thread has been great.  (still waiting for a shipping info email from DSG....)
i bet you wish you had bigger feet

Back
Top Bottom