NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Both colors should show sizes here in 1 hour 10 min  (10am) - 

Sizes 8-14 should be available. 

-Fresh 
Thanks for the heads up
Processing error, we want to make sure we get all orders out to everyone before forcing anything so pairs will not go up today..... Tomorrow 10am is the new plan, sorry and not sorry (not sorry because i really want to fulfill current orders before doing anything else)

-Fresh 

Processing error, we want to make sure we get all orders out to everyone before forcing anything so pairs will not go up today..... Tomorrow 10am is the new plan, sorry and not sorry (not sorry because i really want to fulfill current orders before doing anything else)

-Fresh 

Full restock on all sizes Fresh?

-Fresh 
Full restock on all sizes Fresh?
Not a full restock, but definitely pairs will be available on all sizes 8-14

Scooped the grey/gums yesterday. Got 1 day express shipping. Got email early this morning from UPS stating my FNL shipment is now delayed "Sender tendered the shipment to UPS after the latest pickup time for the requested service. A day delay is likely". Estimated delivery was originally today but now there is no ETA. Just says "delay". Is this a FNL screw up or UPS? Kinda upset I dropped an extra $30 on shipping and now they won't even be here.

Scooped the grey/gums yesterday. Got 1 day express shipping. Got email early this morning from UPS stating my FNL shipment is now delayed "Sender tendered the shipment to UPS after the latest pickup time for the requested service. A day delay is likely". Estimated delivery was originally today but now there is no ETA. Just says "delay". Is this a FNL screw up or UPS? Kinda upset I dropped an extra $30 on shipping and now they won't even be here.
Call or chat with customer service and get them to refund shipping charges.  I've had pretty good experiences with FNL customer support.

Call or chat with customer service and get them to refund shipping charges.  I've had pretty good experiences with FNL customer support.
Yea call and get that shipping charge refunded. 

Glad they didn't drop today. Will hunt for a 10.5 tomorrow. Grey and Frasers, then i will cut myself off until I see the 2's

Glad they didn't drop today. Will hunt for a 10.5 tomorrow. Grey and Frasers, then i will cut myself off until I see the 2's
I am waiting on the CrossFit Games Quick Strike   
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-Fresh 

I am waiting on the CrossFit Games Quick Strike   
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-Fresh 
WOT. i was prepared to just burn through my OG Volts until the 2's ...

Also, random question, someone posted the insta-shot below in the middle of this thread, is this Wolf Grey model just a testing shoe? I haven't seen these in any of the release sheets ....

In sure they have something cooked up with a couple of their athletes being heavy favorites to finish on top of the podium: Fraser and Fisher.

Lmao Iike this crossfit thread. Yall should see the team fitness thread in general

Back
Top Bottom