NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Is anyone at the point now where their pair is getting beat up? Like the sole is starting to cave in? I think I'm there but they're still so comfy.
I think this is just general for any CrossFit shoe.  My Nano's are just as beat up.  I mean you're pretty much beating up the shoe everyday when you do a CrossFit WOD, with all the jumping, running, bending, etc. that you put the shoe though.  That's why you get multiple pairs and alternate based on your outfit of the day 
glasses.gif

I think this is just general for any CrossFit shoe.  My Nano's are just as beat up.  I mean you're pretty much beating up the shoe everyday when you do a CrossFit WOD, with all the jumping, running, bending, etc. that you put the shoe though.  That's why you get multiple pairs and alternate based on your outfit of the day 
glasses.gif
That's true.  But I have to admit, the difference in the mesh material between my anthracite pair and amp/camo pair is huge.  The mesh on my anthracite pair that I recently got from NDC is already showing lots of fraying.   

Any one else notice that the mesh on the new colors set to release in June have the old style mesh. Hopefully thats just the picture, and not the actual production line. I do agree with you @ucsdsig on the differences between the mesh. 

This is was NTSM had tonight. I asked the clerk what they had in stock and he said near FSR for the Gums and Persians. Not as much of the Black CW.

Yeah SF only has 8s and Chicago doesn't even have them in stock...I was impressed on how quickly they responded to twitter messages...waiting for Las Vegas, Los Angeles and Mall of America to respond.  I will end up calling them if I don't hear from them tomorrow but I'm not holding my breath!
Yeah I called NT Chicago last week and the clerk said he didn't even show them on their whiteboard for future deliveries one month out. I'll keep calling in case they drop without notice. I'll be in Vegas in two weeks but doubt they will still have any in stock by then.

I randomly checked FNL yesterday and saw what appeared to be a restock, I got a 9 in my cart but again after confirming my paypal payment, I got the "Nothing in your cart" page.

Finishline is showing Grey/Gums and Persian Violets in stock now.  Lots of sizes.  

Edit: They have Game Royals as well.

Last edited:
AMP's are also @ $120 like the other CW's.  At least they are advertised at that price.  I'm trying hard not to purchase another pair, and just hold out until June.  

AMP's are also @ $120 like the other CW's.  At least they are advertised at that price.  I'm trying hard not to purchase another pair, and just hold out until June.  

I remember people were able to order the AMP for $120 on rogue which saves $10 from the MSRP of $130 on the box tag

Just received the in stock notice on the AMPs but that was after I already ordered and received my order confirmation email on them thanks to here :smile:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom