NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Anyone see the post from Project X on Instagram? The color way he is showing looks like an early test model because it doesn't have the flex grooves. But his post tries to make it seem like this is an upcoming release.

^^^or a pre-production sample. They clearly state that a nike sponsored athlete gave them the shoes.

Not only are lots of competitors in Metcons at the Superregionals this weekend, I just noticed a number of judges are too. Just saw black and camo pairs along with the usual nano 4.0s and a couple pairs of 5.0s this heat alone. I'm shocked they're ok with judges sporting non Reebok gear.

Reebok is the official sponsor of the CrossFit Games.

They don't really get involved in regionals. They send gear and make their presence known, but they don't want to outfit all the regional competitors plus judges/volunteers. They do that for the Games.

Here is a new cw. Not my favorite but hopefully this means ID is on the way and they are working out kinks with large orders for boxes like this and invictus. Or they are knock offs, the toe box mesh looks different than the others.
The CW got posted a while back. ^^^^  projectx second (or third) hand info again

Last edited:
The CW got posted a while back. ^^^^  projectx second (or third) hand info again
Px was stating that someone hooked them up, not that it's a new color. The shoe looks like samples to me. There are a few thing different about the shoe if you really look at it.
I'm more interested in the colors that the guy Fresh stated that's for later in the year.

So i met with the Nike training team last week when i was in LA, there is no talks of ID at the moment... maybe after the 2 rolls out. 

-Fresh 

Rogue charged me according to my debit card account, but I never got an order confirmation.. It kept saying gateway error

My body will be ready for ID, for now, I'm happy with the colorways I've purchased (Grey/Volt, Royal/Volt, Grey/Gum) and the last pair I plan on purchasing ( "Frasers"). Bring on the 2's.

My pockets will hurt if they ID these now, :lol:

I am getting ready to send some Camo 11's back to Rogue, just a heads up for anyone looking for a pair.  The plan is to get them out tomorrow.  Also, anyone plan on hitting up Murph in these over the weekend?

Last edited:
I am getting ready to send some Camo 11's back to Rogue, just a heads up for anyone looking for a pair.  The plan is to get them out tomorrow.  Also, anyone plan on hitting up Murph in these over the weekend?
Yep, if anyone's interested go and sign up @ themurphchallenge.com. Proceeds go towards LT Michael Murphy scholarship fund.

I emailed the box the pic was taken at. The said members got them at the local Las Vegas Nike store as samples. 

Last edited:
Yep, if anyone's interested go and sign up @ themurphchallenge.com. Proceeds go towards LT Michael Murphy scholarship fund.
All signed up, this will be my fourth year doing it.  I'll be getting after it on Memorial day with the rest of my gym.  I'm headed to the East regional this weekend though, so I'm hoping Murph doesnt kick my *** too bad come Monday.

Last edited:
Do we think Fraser's aura is blue like SSGSS or yellow like just a normal SSJ, maybe red like SSG the black and white made it hard to tell but I could see his aura that's sick didn't know I could sense power levels.

Back
Top Bottom