NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

can someone post some pics of the merica metcons in action/ they do like kinda cool. still mostly want the Jordan XXXI er the frasers.

Anyone know the exact CW of those ones in the bottom left? I am horribly color blind so it's really just out of curiosity.
There are some live pics of them on the prior page (first ones I've seen out there).  They kind of remind me of the AMPs without the Camo.

Last edited:
The heel is like creamsicle Orange, the sole is gum, and the upper is dark blue.

There are some live pics of them on the prior page (first ones I've seen out there).  They kind of remind me of the AMPs without the Camo.
Thanks for your help guys, so far I have stuck to the CWs that are more basic but those do sound awesome.  Anyone have any leads on that one?  Haven't seen them posted before besides the pics on the previous page

merica aint got not burgundy in its flag bro
It's a deep red. Guess it looks darker in pictures.

You should pass.
roll.gif

It's a deep red. Guess it looks darker in pictures.

You should pass.

I've only like the OG color in terms of the cw that dropped. Waiting on grass and invictus pairs.

I use these for strictly wod and training purposes so I won't be trying to cop a ton of different cws.

I'm still hoping to a proper id so I can make a true triple black cw

Any idea when Nike or any other retailer will have the "dove grey" metcons in? I love them and want a size 11!

Any body know when the universityred/white will be released? Rogue fitness says mid june but does anyone know the exact date?

I made a username just to thank all the people on here for the leads/info. found a pair of grey/gums that way, so thank you! really interested in the blue/creamsicle colorway - kinda matches my gym's colors 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom