NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

New colorways posted on Rogue coming in Oct.  Goto new gear.  A couple new ladies and one new mens I haven't seen before.

New colorways posted on Rogue coming in Oct.  Goto new gear.  A couple new ladies and one new mens I haven't seen before.
those volt/pure platinum/white are looking pretty sick, although it looks yellow in the picture i'm hoping it's the green volt color

anyone else notice the camos and banned being a little more comfortable than the others? 

Any updates from your Nike connection on the 3Ms releasing? Assuming he/she was incorrect?
she must have been incorrect. my bad for getting peoples hopes up. she said QS in august, just assumed she knew her ****.

tired.gif
 my bad people. my bad. 
tired.gif

Lol Dan, this is proly your third time getting absolutely wrong info. Sorry, not trying to bash you, but stop getting people's hopes up. Don't think they are ever gonna release QS

Lol Dan, this is proly your third time getting absolutely wrong info. Sorry, not trying to bash you, but stop getting people's hopes up. Don't think they are ever gonna release QS

Touché
Not to be an a** but geez man..
Honestly just don't comment then. This thread is one of the most helpful ones on NT. Who cares if his sources weren't correct; he tried to get info for us. It's more than most of us have done to help out. He already admitted he f***** up, no need to b**** about it any more. :smh:

the grey/purple/gum might be copped.

Finally got to try on a 10.5 and i think they fit me better. I have 2 pairs both in an 11 right now and i think a 10.5 is going to be necessary

Back
Top Bottom