NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Fresh I'd imagine Nike will release some women's sizing on these eventually. Any idea on if it will be the same specs as the men's version?

Was gonna pickup a pair in my size but FNL seems to be the only store that never carries sizes 7 or 7.5's

We will have the Black/Met silver that will go down to a Mens 4 

Mens 4 = womens 5.5

So guys, if your girl wears a womens 5.5 all the way up to a  womens 13 we got her covered for the black pair... BUT a lot of girls are waiting for these so i suggest you jump on it when they hit... I am going to look at my traffic report now and try to get an ETA for everyone on this color (and other colors)

-Fresh 

Thanks as always for the heads up! Does FNL plan to get any OG colorways like the volts or orange ones, or will they all be mainly new colors from here on out?

If you are in Toronto - they have these in the red pair and the volt pair at the Eaton Centre Nike Store. I think they just got them in today, didn't notice them there yesterday. 

Was gonna pickup a pair in my size but FNL seems to be the only store that never carries sizes 7 or 7.5's
We will have the Black/Met silver that will go down to a Mens 4 

Mens 4 = womens 5.5

So guys, if your girl wears a womens 5.5 all the way up to a  womens 13 we got her covered for the black pair... BUT a lot of girls are waiting for these so i suggest you jump on it when they hit... I am going to look at my traffic report now and try to get an ETA for everyone on this color (and other colors)

-Fresh 
Thanks as always for the heads up! Does FNL plan to get any OG colorways like the volts or orange ones, or will they all be mainly new colors from here on out?
Yes.... ok so ill try to break it down... we have ship dates of when something hits our distro center... its usually the 20th....

so we had 3 colors slated for 2/20 and 3 colors for 3/20 

With the strikes and port delays our 2/20s got delayed and held somewhere.... when the port delays ended, boats/trailers started to come through, the problem was that the 3/20s ended up in front of the 2/20s,,,,, its like there was a crash in the fast lane on the highway and the far right lane ends up moving faster as the fast lane is at a stand still..... make sense?

Everything will be getting here towards the middle of April.... we do have a trailer getting here next week, i think its a blue color..... 

Also, if you guys dont have a finishline rewards card i would recommend signing up.. its FREE, so every $200 you spend you get a free $20 gift card, and you can stack those on top of coupons....  SO, go sign up, call customer service to get today's order added to your card so you get those points, and eventually save money on Metcons as we have hot colors coming.

(typing this in a big meeting so some things may not make sense as im trying to multi task here lol) 

-Fresh 

Fresh I'd imagine Nike will release some women's sizing on these eventually. Any idea on if it will be the same specs as the men's version?
Honestly im not sure on the Specs, i know for sure that there is not a womens version at retail through December.

Your best bet is grabbing a Mens pair from us here next month..

Mens 4 = wmns 5.5      etc '

-Fresh 

Thanks again Fresh perhaps next week is the

704688414           GAME ROYAL/MIDNIGHT NAVY/LT RETRO/WHITE           NIKE METCON 1

Last edited:
I dig that blue pair. And are y'all really tryna sell me there is a resell market for some freaking CrossFit shoes? Sheesh

I dig that blue pair. And are y'all really tryna sell me there is a resell market for some freaking CrossFit shoes? Sheesh

Naw dudes just taking advantage of the shortage. I don't see Nike making it this difficult to get these in the near future. But what do I know haha, I could be wrong.

I just know when I had Nanos, they got beat quick since I workout 4-5 times a week. Eventually you need a new pair. Im sure Nike expects to move these consistently.

Naw dudes just taking advantage of the shortage. I don't see Nike making it this difficult to get these in the near future. But what do I know haha, I could be wrong.

I just know when I had Nanos, they got beat quick since I workout 4-5 times a week. Eventually you need a new pair. Im sure Nike expects to move these consistently.

agreed. I'm sure with future CWs nike will bump up production numbers. seems like they were testing the market and also with the port strikes was a factor in the shortage.

As long as I'm going to wear my tinfoil hat, I'm going to say they programmed a workout in which they knew the focus would be on Bridge's feet. And lack of Metcons on them.

Back
Top Bottom